Is there going to be a spring showcase 2014?

TSIA, is it confirmed that there will be a Spring showcase this year. I heard that this event happens every other year and the last one happened in 2012 where Halo 4 was revealed. Do you guys know if a showcase is occurring this year?

Anybody? Commee onnnnnnn

Most likely, I hope that’s where we will finally learn the true about the next Halo, if it will be H2A or Halo 5.

We don’t know anything yet. There are no set release dates for any information about Halo on Xbox One.

Hopefully we’ll hear something sooner rather than later. Like everyone else, I don’t want to wait until June.

If it happens every two years then I’d hazard at a yes.

But as Avux said, we have no confirmed date, and the next ‘suspected’ date for anything is March 5th.

The only date we can say with any amount of certainty that will give us some info will be the dates for E3.

E3 2014 will most likely confirm if Halo 2 Anniversary is in fact being made… and releasing in November 2014… While Halo Xbox One will most likely get some nibits at the Spring Showcase sometime in early March.

> But as Avux said, we have no confirmed date, and the next ‘suspected’ date for anything is March 5th.

What makes you think something will happen on March 5th?

> > But as Avux said, we have no confirmed date, and the next ‘suspected’ date for anything is March 5th.
>
> What makes you think something will happen on March 5th?

March 5th will be two years to the day that the Halo 4 First Look trailer was released, so some people are hoping for something on or around that day.

Personally, I don’t think anything will happen purely because of that, but I do think we’ll get something before E3. I also think it will be closer to E3 than I’d prefer but patience is the name of the game.

~ Duck.

Today is Microsofts Spring Showcase. Unfortunately we aren’t allowed to release info til April 5th. Just a heads up.

> Today is Microsofts Spring Showcase. Unfortunately we aren’t allowed to release info til April 5th. Just a heads up.

:open_mouth: :smiley: Please as soon as legally possible post the videos of each advertised product shown at the spring showcase… if allowed that is…

> > Today is Microsofts Spring Showcase. Unfortunately we aren’t allowed to release info til April 5th. Just a heads up.
>
> :open_mouth: :smiley: Please as soon as legally possible post the videos of each advertised product shown at the spring showcase… if allowed that is…

I hope it is Halo Xbox One in there…!!!

> Today is Microsofts Spring Showcase. Unfortunately we aren’t allowed to release info til April 5th. Just a heads up.

Finding it hard to believe this considering no big media site covered it. If you could give a source or some more background on who you are, it would help.

> > Today is Microsofts Spring Showcase. Unfortunately we aren’t allowed to release info til April 5th. Just a heads up.
>
> Finding it hard to believe this considering no big media site covered it. If you could give a source or some more background on who you are, it would help.

They tend to keep the showcase a secret so you don’t know who was covering it until after it’s done.

Is this legit?!

I really hope it is legit, but I’ve searched all the gaming sites, neogaf, google, and reddit and couldn’t find anything even related to a spring showcase. They didn’t have one last year so they should have one, but there should’ve been something leaked by now

As much as I want to know more information about the future of Halo ASAP, I also want Microsoft and 343i to present the info/trailer in the most epic way possible. In my opinion, E3 would be the most viable place to do just that. Wouldn’t it suck if we got a new trailer/ important info from a leak? Talk about anti-climatic…

Yep,

I want Joe Satriani to play the Halo theme at E3.

MS, make it happen!

> I really hope it is legit, but I’ve searched all the gaming sites, neogaf, google, and reddit and couldn’t find anything even related to a spring showcase. They didn’t have one last year so they should have one, but there should’ve been something leaked by now

They did…that’s when they had a giant uproar about the Xbox One DRM issues…

• New Halo.
  • Minecraft.

If these happen I’m a very happy duck.

~ Duck.

> - New Halo.
> - Minecraft.
>
> If these happen I’m a very happy duck.
>
> ~ Duck.

Hsss minecraft…

I’ll be mega happy if they made a new PGR or forza horizon 2(a non evil forza unlike forza 5) :smiley: