Is there going to be a ranked playlist?

If there is NO 1-50 ranked playlist (s) for competitive players this will be the biggest HaloReachduty v2 of all time! MLG players and players who want to get better at the game by matching up with their rank at a particular playlists is so DUH! Halo is all about becoming better, pushing the bar, and being able to put in time to learn things about the game. If 343 wants to take both sides of the margin with them (noobs - competetive) a social and ranked playlist is an EASY answer…you wanna play casual and go +40, go play social, you wanna make urself better rank up, where every kill matters play ranked! This is what Halo has always been about (except Reach) History never lies 343 it just does not! And perks…please keep them in social! Everyplayer should be given the same AA and that is NONE! Sprint is ok but takes away from the TRADITION, I can deal with change, but when Halo goes backwards i cant deal with that! OPTIONS is what will make this game worth it! IM HAPPY THE BR is back! I just hope this game is not a Reachv2. This is JMO but im speaking from a competetive POV! Being able to take out AA’s is ideal and would benefit competetive and social players! Its all about reaching out to all communities, and i hope 343 can do that! God Bless

Likely wont because that goes againts societys belief that everyone should get a gold star and no one should be encouraged to improve.

Halo 4 looked so good at the start of the day today, i saw the BR, i saw the regenerating health … but then it kept coming … No skilled ranking system, sprint, AAs, perks …

> Halo 4 looked so good at the start of the day today, i saw the BR, i saw the regenerating health … but then it kept coming … No skilled ranking system, sprint, AAs, perks …

It could be Reach Version 2 or even worse with Perks…