Is there ever gonna be a split screen co-op for the campaign

they have co-op for multiplayer but not for the campaign i just wanna know if it will ever happen cause halo 5 did not have couch play

I think it was a promised feature. Can anyone find a source for split-screen specifically? I don’t know.

Right now co-op is coming with Season 2 which will release around May 2022. (Forge is coming in Season 3.)

Its 2022…that kinda technology doesn’t exist anymore…what do you think this is, 2001 or something? Lol

1 Like

Where did you see this timeline?

Here’s my source.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-19-dont-expect-halo-infinite-campaign-co-op-until-may-at-the-earliest

Staten told Eurogamer that 343 is still targeting campaign co-op for Season 2, but given Season 2 won’t go live until May at the earliest, campaign co-op won’t go live until then either.

And it’s a similar situation for Forge mode, which may not launch until late summer [2022] at the earliest.

“At the time that we talked about campaign co-op and Forge I said our goal is to ship campaign co-op in Season 2 and our goal is to ship Forge with Season 3,” Staten said.

"Yes, we are extending Season 1. So our goal still remains what I said before, which is to ship campaign co-op with Season 2 and Forge with Season 3. But those remain goals. Those remain targets. And we can’t commit to any hard dates right now, because as we’re seeing with this multiplayer beta, other things might move up in the priority stack for us.

I would guess at the end of season 2 a glitchy co-op, that a fan could probably make better, will release. Maybe season 3

Thank you sir. I had seen it mentioned it a few times but hadnt found a source

lol “season2” they really act like its still beta, ffs people paid for a full price game, thankfully i didnt as im game pass, glad i didnt give them money for the game, i would be really annoyed,

1 Like