Is there anything

From other fps’s that could be implemented in halo but won’t make it feel like halo 4 does?.A couple examples would be destructible environments from battlefield or maybe actually taking cover like gears of war but in 1st person or plasma shots actually leaving burns on the environment or pErson/ thing it hits

Destructible environments? Yes. Cover system? No.

One thing that can be implemented in Halo is a birds-eye view of the multiplayer maps before the match starts, akin to Gears of War. It would show the locations of weapons, vehicles, equipment items, etc.

I’d also like the Gun Game gametype to be in Halo 5.

> Destructible environments? Yes. Cover system? No.
>
> One thing that can be implemented in Halo is a birds-eye view of the multiplayer maps before the match starts, akin to Gears of War. It would show the locations of weapons, vehicles, equipment items, etc.
>
> I’d also like the Gun Game gametype to be in Halo 5.

Boom! Touchdown! Agreed

i would like to see the more character driven cut sceenes like GTA 5. when i watch them, most of them are so well put together i could swear that i’m watching a movie. i would actually like the GTA writing team to write the next story, i think they could do wonders for something the series has always somewhat lacked in. i espesially like how it transfers so smoothly from cut scenes to gameplay.