Is there anything people won't hate?

Now I have officially seen a complaint about every single detail of Halo. I’m going to make a game, you know whats going to be in it? A guy with a stick. And in this game what will you do, you ask? Simple, you hit another guy with that stick. I will be rich because it lacks all these awesome guns and grenades and beautiful levels that everyone seems to do nothing but slam to the ground because its not your “Perfect Experience”.

Hate me if you will, maybe that will take some of the pressure off 343, but probably not. All I see is complaining, and honestly that is the biggest issue I see. Sure some mechanics of the game need re-balancing, but 343 knows it already. would you rather they spend all day talking to us and then rushing a patch that, in itself, is also unbalanced?

So there it is. Let the war begin, unless that is of course… You would rather play some Halo 4 and have faith in 343. They made it possible for Halo to continue as a game, and they didn’t mess up nearly as bad as people are saying.

Hope to see some of you guys in-game. Bring your best attitude.

People will always complain about everything. The only legit complains on this forum are the DMR’s OPness and the horrible spawns. Everything else is garbage, and 343 should not listen.

> People will always complain about everything. The only legit complains on this forum are the DMR’s OPness and the horrible spawns. Everything else is garbage, and 343 should not listen.

See OP. Simplicity and the internet.

We didn’t have any fancy-shmancy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon - and we had to share the rock!

I find nothing wrong with the game except for lag on spartan ops and campaign. dmr is fine.

Its like you said.

No matter how great of a game you give people, they will ALWAYS complain when they lose. That is just today’s society. Sad but true.

This by far the best and most fun Halo online ever.

Yet people cry cause they lose.

its what we call 1st world problems

Finding something “wrong with the game” does not make you ungrateful or a bad halo fan but I see constantly complaining and whining to be honest its really frustrating. millions of people play halo 4 and not one person playing that game is going to have their perfect halo have all the exact same mechanics and features of any of those other players. Theirs 1 thing in this game that I dislike for every 10 things I love but that doesn’t mean that the things I dislike are something wrong with the game. It means some of the other millions of halo fans enjoy a feature of the game that I do not.

> Its like you said.
>
> No matter how great of a game you give people, they will ALWAYS complain when they lose. That is just today’s society. Sad but true.
>
> This by far the best and most fun Halo online ever.
>
> Yet people cry cause they lose.

Yup, easily the best and most fun online Halo (or FPS) IMO.

Disclaimer: I am just saying I like Halo 4 the most. If your opinion differs from mine that is totally cool. I offer a blanket apology if anyone has an opinion differing from mine. I am sorry for hurting your feelings.