Is there anything besides quitting...jackpot

Is there anything besides quitting that can disqualify you from getting a jackpot? I’ve played (I just counted) 40 games since the all playlist jackpot was announced and I haven’t won one yet. I keep hearing friends and people on here say they’re getting several in a day. I haven’t quit prematurely or been booted in that span of time. Is there anything I’m not thinking of that could be causing this?

That is just pure unluckiness! I already got twice in a same day but in another day i played alot of games and didn’t get none.

> That is just pure unluckiness! I already got twice in a same day but in another day i played alot of games and didn’t get none.

Huh. I originally thought I was just unlucky but I’ve never gotten one. I’ve gathered up a bunch of friends and tried when it was playlist specific plenty of times over the years and never did get one. So I was starting to think something was wrong. haha

Jackpots are completely random.

Quitting doesn’t effect your chances of getting it, that was something Bungie said in the past to discourage quitting, I’ve quit before and got the Jackpot the next game.

> Jackpots are completely random.
>
> Quitting doesn’t effect your chances of getting it, that was something Bungie said in the past to discourage quitting, I’ve quit before and got the Jackpot the next game.

Oh, well then I guess that doesn’t matter anyway. It just seemed unlikely to me that I would be so unlucky I’d never ever win one when people are pulling in 2 or more a day.