Is there anyone on BTB playlist?

Did everyone ran off to warzone?

I never play warzone.
I play 4 vs 4 if possible but when more of my friends jump in we go BTB and if it gets any bigger, warzone is mentioned but I break off and take 3 with me and repeat the cycle.

343 showed stats of top 10 Playlists. BTB was at the bottom of it. And most people were on warzone.

To be fair though BTB is and has been severely neglected content wise so I wouldn’t assume this hopper tracker reflects its popularity or lack of. There’s not one non-forge BTB map come to think of it and I think Big Team always has been and still is one of 343’s strengths with Halo. It’s odd they turned their backs to it after H4?

I hope we get more developer BTB and larger arena maps along with the Falcon and many other things.

I play BTB often, was better with rank but is still fun. I cant stand Warzone more than 2-3 games in a row.

what…?

> 2573485501370683;4:
> To be fair though BTB is and has been severely neglected content wise so I wouldn’t assume this hopper tracker reflects its popularity or lack of. There’s not one non-forge BTB map come to think of it and I think Big Team always has been and still is one of 343’s strengths with Halo. It’s odd they turned their backs to it after H4?
>
> I hope we get more developer BTB and larger arena maps along with the Falcon and many other things.

I just wish we could get a few slightly larger Arena maps that can accommodate mild vehicle usage.

My friends and I did. We love BTB and LOATHE CTF. Until they are seperated we can no longer trust the BTB playlist.

My friends and I did. We love BTB and LOATHE CTF. Until they are seperated we can no longer trust the BTB playlist.

i would play BTB but… australians servers are dog -Yoink- (does that need a yoink? idek). when they did the open server testing it was amazing but then they changed it bck to normal and i can only ever play swat, arena and warzone… pls fix

?

I find games all day and night in BTB. I play it a lot. Never had an issue finding matches.

Matched a full team of some Spartan Company called “BTB LEGENDS”… I searched alone and beat them lolol.

> 2535461538803553;10:
> i would play BTB but… australians servers are dog -Yoink- (does that need a yoink? idek). when they did the open server testing it was amazing but then they changed it bck to normal and i can only ever play swat, arena and warzone… pls fix

This^
so frustraiting
payed for a faulty game is what we did