Is there any way to get the Monarch code online?

So I live in a very small town in the US. One gas station, two locally-owned convenience stores, no Nabisco promotion. I was quite surprised that the Monster promotion made it’s way here. However, the packages that give the “Monarch” coating has not. Does anyone know if these snacks can be bought online? Nearest store that would have them is nearly 100 miles away.

I have not seen any, but this should be a thing. This offer isn’t available in my country, so I hope there is an online seller selling them for the original price

No clue, looked online too, I can’t see it anywhere in the uk. I guess it’s limited to certain regions in the US somewhere.

> 2533274920661939;1:
> So I live in a very small town in the US. One gas station, two locally-owned convenience stores, no Nabisco promotion. I was quite surprised that the Monster promotion made it’s way here. However, the packages that give the “Monarch” coating has not. Does anyone know if these snacks can be bought online? Nearest store that would have them is nearly 100 miles away.

I have a few extra codes for that if you want one.

I cannot find these code things for the life of me. Anyone got an extra code?