Is there any point Forging?

I noticed that they added some new maps but how do you even submit new maps cause I didn’t see any kind of notice for submitting maps.

I want to design some maps but don’t see any point cause what would be the point in making them if I couldn’t have them be seen.

> 2533274962122285;1:
> I noticed that they added some new maps but how do you even submit new maps cause I didn’t see any kind of notice for submitting maps.
>
> I want to design some maps but don’t see any point cause what would be the point in making them if I couldn’t have them be seen.

You can have it feature on forgehub and if it gets enough attention from the community then 343i might give a look at it.

They won’t start featuring any map made by the community so are not even that good.

Forgehub is the way to go if you want to get it noticed. Due to the lack of a File Browser, it can be hard to get your map noticed.

> 2535457202768003;3:
> Forgehub is the way to go if you want to get it noticed. Due to the lack of a File Browser, it can be hard to get your map noticed.

that sounds awfully close to the name of my favorite website

> 2533274922964546;4:
> > 2535457202768003;3:
> > Forgehub is the way to go if you want to get it noticed. Due to the lack of a File Browser, it can be hard to get your map noticed.
>
>
> that sounds awfully close to the name of my favorite website

Forgetube? Yea I love that one too!

> 2535457202768003;3:
> Forgehub is the way to go if you want to get it noticed. Due to the lack of a File Browser, it can be hard to get your map noticed.

how do you submit maps to forgehub? And forge labs, too

How do I even download a map?

> 2533274962122285;7:
> How do I even download a map?

You must friend the author of the map and add it to your bookmarks

I find the topic offensive.

Yea forgehub, and try to get people to play on them.

> 2533274872647908;8:
> > 2533274962122285;7:
> > How do I even download a map?
>
>
> You must friend the author of the map and add it to your bookmarks

That is the worst way of doing it… seriously I have to add people to download a map it all seems a bit backwards adding some one before I know if they have good maps to want to be there friend. not to mention I have really bad anxiety about adding people it took me 3 months to click accept on a clan invite to find out it expired.

They should have it so you can follow people in game with out having to be their friend and if you download a map you are automatically following them and if you have some ones map downloaded you have to follow them. Have a share funtion that shares it with it still being owned by the original publisher.

That forgehub can I upload older forge stuff too and what would be the chance of any one using it

So you friend them, but need to start a party to play them. Right? You just cannot search to play the maps?

We need to get a file browser mega thread going. How can 343 be this bad at doing something that we had 10 years ago. Its like 2 steps forwards and 100 steps backwards.