is there any hope for one more dlc?

I think its pretty obvious that halo 5 is getting kind of stale at this point in time. Its a fun game to play, and theres a lot of things to do, but after a while every match, and map end up feeling the same. I think that one more dlc added to halo 5 would do the trick and bring back the excitement that this game once had so long ago.

I think so, especially when the next Halo game isn’t even in the near future.

Unless its been scraped, only one more update is coming but no date of when it will arrive.

> 2533274894985914;3:
> Unless its been scraped, only one more update is coming but no date of when it will arrive.

Source? Outside of the upcoming 4K update, we have no word of an update coming with actual new content.

In a community update around the same time as when Monitor’s bounty dropped.

> 2533274894985914;5:
> In a community update around the same time as when Monitor’s bounty dropped.

Can you link that ? I have went back through all there is and I see nothing about another update.

I believe the next DLC will be with Halo 6 Spartan.

I would love to see the last DLC with at least 2/3 new vehicles variant.

One thing that would energize players is if 343 introduced another armor set that you had to work hard for, like Achilles, Timmy, or even Helioskrill. If they made the armor take a lot of time and effort, that would give players something to do for a good amount of time.

> 2533274979619629;1:
> I think its pretty obvious that halo 5 is getting kind of stale at this point in time. Its a fun game to play, and theres a lot of things to do, but after a while every match, and map end up feeling the same. I think that one more dlc added to halo 5 would do the trick and bring back the excitement that this game once had so long ago.

I wouldn’t necessarily say this game had people excited before it came out,more like anticipation for a great game which didn’t pan out.I have no idea if a new dlc would even bring that many people back

Originally I was pretty sure there was going to be one last update but now I’m starting to believe we are not getting another one since E3 and RTX are over, ideally what I would want in a hypothetical update would be two dev made Halo 3 remakes as they are no tweaks for SA’s, and a UNSC team based flying vehicle similar to the falcon (I want a Pelican but that’s not going to happen) a whole lotta classic armor’s and Banished weapon and vehicle variants (they can literally be an extra variant of each weapon and vehicle that way only one card is added per weapon/vehicle and finding them in forge would be simple)

A Spartan can dream.

I’d be down for another content update, or a side game like ODST. I liked having another story to play through and the addition of the maps on the seperate disc. Multiplayer felt fresh again and I had another game to hunt for achievements.

> 2533274894985914;5:
> In a community update around the same time as when Monitor’s bounty dropped.

…which was nearly a year ago now. I think a lot of you guys are holding on to hope, at this point.

> 2533274873580796;13:
> > 2533274894985914;5:
> > In a community update around the same time as when Monitor’s bounty dropped.
>
> …which was nearly a year ago now. I think a lot of you guys are holding on to hope, at this point.

Did you read the part where I said “unless it has been scrapped”? XD

Would love for another update but I doubt it’s happening. At this point, if any creators of forge make decent maps it would be cool if they implemented those through the rotations. Would love for more Warzone maps and Warzone assault maps.

Apparently you don’t look at the forums and updates that much to understand they said there is going to be one last update to Halo 5.

> 2533274873349282;16:
> Apparently you don’t look at the forums and updates that much to understand they said there is going to be one last update to Halo 5.

yes, but where does it say this??

They said a long time ago there would be another one. Just be patient. It’s not like H6 is anywhere on the horizon.

> 2533274816788253;18:
> They said a long time ago there would be another one. Just be patient. It’s not like H6 is anywhere on the horizon.

I hope that’s the case. It better be something big & fun to keep us engaged with the game until Halo 6 comes out.

My wishlist:

Sentinel Beam variants

Orange Grenade Launcher

Detached Needler Warthog Turret