Is there an off button to stop seeing cat ears?

They make me cringe and I don’t want to see them in the game anymore.

32 Likes

Bow down to my Cat Ears and Pineapple Chest Plate. They are superior to all other armors.

10 Likes

they look like crap on anything besides cavalino

1 Like

I’m not a fan either, it’s very Fortnite and not very Halo. I would love an option to turn things off, but then why would people buy them if they cannot be seen by everyone?

10 Likes

It’s just cat ears get over it

12 Likes

Post deleted by author

2 Likes

no now get tea bagged by my cat eared spartan. i hope they make anime girl emblems, a ai voice that says uwu and i want cute anime girls on my weapon skins

2 Likes

Yeah, the off switch on your platform.

6 Likes

You think they’re bad. They’ve got a Jonah Falcon attachment coming next week!

(Oh your search results are gonna be dodgy)

1 Like

Game is in shambles from rushed development but Cat Ears are the biggest complaint for people; it’s mind-blowing. Meanwhile I can’t even play the Campaign, which costs $60 btw, because my save file randomly became corrupted.

4 Likes

I love how the cat ears are 50% extremely loved and 50% extremely hated. It has entirely distracted people from the real problems in the background, so 343 can have a comfy holiday until they finally fix BTB around January 15th. Nice 300 IQ play 343. They even got a lot of the store haters to actually buy something.

6 Likes

Yep!

Nope, they haven’t got 300 IQ between them.

Community is just blinded when fed info in small parts over time. They said xyears ago “we’ll delay, so everything is perfect”, then they release unperfect and say “it’s just a beta”, then “it’s early days”, now “after Christmas”, next it’ll be “it’s a 10 year game, it’s only 2026”.

We’ll be going through the same with forge etc in 9 months (maybe 9).

Giving content creators the loot boxes to keep them distracted - I’m surprised the loot boxes didn’t have anti-gag-reflex medication included.

2 Likes

Close your eyes when you play

5 Likes

Never had it occurred to me…. “You know what my Spartan is missing? Freaking cat ears”. To each their own I guess but man the things are spreading like covid.

1 Like

Funny. I don’t find the cats ears distracting at all.

That -yoink- pointy helmet (fotus?) everyone was wearing in Halo 5. That’s another story. They all deserved a vigorous tea-yoink-ing [carefully of course, making sure to avoid the spike].

1 Like

Covid mask accessory $10 coming March 2022

2 Likes

Fotus will likely return with the Mark VI core since Fotus was in Halo 4. Whether 343 does Mark VI A for Halo 2 and 3 and Mark VI B for Halo 4, or they just combine them all, you should expect it coming back

Really hope not. Can you imagine Spartans running around masked up? That mask isn’t saving you from the “bullet to the face” virus soldier. Forza Horizon 5 added them for driver customization. Don’t really need to be reminded how crappy things are in the real world currently.

3 Likes

Yeah it sucks halo infinite is basically a joke

1 Like

This just in fortnite created cat ears

2 Likes