is there a way...

is there a way for me to see threads ive started or posts i have posted? the stupid e-mail notifications seems to not be working (and im not the only one dealing with this) and its pretty much impossible to keep up with stuff on this site unless ur saving all ur threads. hopfully this will be adressed with the site remodel.

Site search is down. Google works. Try this:

“SubtitledAbyss Rank” site:forums.halo.xbox.com

Personally, anything I really don’t want to lose, I just favorite and sort through it later. I would recommend using the favorite button for your big threads.

> is there a way for me to see threads ive started or posts i have posted? the stupid e-mail notifications seems to not be working (and im not the only one dealing with this) and its pretty much impossible to keep up with stuff on this site unless ur saving all ur threads. hopfully this will be adressed with the site remodel.

It’s happening to me too. I’ve been going back to old threads and seeing people reply to them, but I haven’t gotten any email notifications either, and I have double checked my email notification options too.

> > is there a way for me to see threads ive started or posts i have posted? the stupid e-mail notifications seems to not be working (and im not the only one dealing with this) and its pretty much impossible to keep up with stuff on this site unless ur saving all ur threads. hopfully this will be adressed with the site remodel.
>
> It’s happening to me too. I’ve been going back to old threads and seeing people reply to them, but I haven’t gotten any email notifications either, and I have double checked my email notification options too.

I think email notifications are down for the same reason that the forum search is down: to alleviate severe lag issues that have plagued the forums in the past.