Is there a way to get deleted maps back?

I was just cleaning out my bookmarks when I accidentally deleted the map I’ve been working on for DAYS. The map was called Warpath and above it was the map I wanted to delete. I can swear I clicked on the right map but Warpath got deleted. I’m just wondering if there is a way to get it back maybe. Maybe there’s a recycle bin?

Not that I’m aware of, but I’m not a big forger. I’m sorry to hear that though. That must’ve sucked.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Not that I’m aware of, but I’m not a big forger. I’m sorry to hear that though. That must’ve sucked.

:’(
Thanks for you help tho.

Ya its gone.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your map, hopefully you find a way to get it back, it’s highly doubtful though.
Stay in good spirits and restart.
Best of luck to you.

> 2533274874078365;5:
> Sorry to hear about the loss of your map, hopefully you find a way to get it back, it’s highly doubtful though.
> Stay in good spirits and restart.
> Best of luck to you.

Thank you

Don’t think there’s a way to get it back, but a tip for next time is have a v1 and a v2 for backup invade the originals get issues or accidental deletes.

> 2533274923562209;7:
> Don’t think there’s a way to get it back, but a tip for next time is have a v1 and a v2 for backup invade the originals get issues or accidental deletes.

Oh my goodness. I just checked around my file browser and turns out: I did have a backup file. It’s WAAAAY behind the original map but it’s better than starting from scratch.
But, I’m probably gonna give up on that map because I don’t wanna re-do 20% of the whole map. :frowning: