Is there a way to c ur fileshare here on waypoint

Since I cant post a long title I had to shorten it a little but I was wondering if there was an actual way to view and download files from your or someone elses fileshare from waypoint? My buddy accidently deleted his map and was wondering if there was a way to get it back.

No.

> 2533274950604834;2:
> No.

Blunt to the answer I see. Well they need to update it so that we can see and get maps.

Apparently that type of technology was only available in the past. I was really disappointed with the Waypoint update last year because they broke all existing download links and made it much more difficult to find maps on Waypoint for the older games. Derp I guess.

Is it me or does it seem like as the community tries to evolve, the game developers just seem to brush us off. this is the second halo we’ve had with no real files-share set up…If the technology to create a better system exists in the past then this really should be saying to 343 in big letters “GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER AND DIG YOURSELVES OUT OF THIS HOLE RATHER THAN MAKE IT DEEPER” or am I preaching to the already indoctrinated population that we are being handed gold bars rather than half finished games. publishers and developers should stop this an only release a game when it’s finished not half done here And I’m not just hatting on 343, there’s a list i have…with EA right at the top of it but I never expected a halo production studio to end up on it. but what baffles me is how people eat it up just because it has a new feature. yes we got good graphics and warzone on release…but at what cost.

No but it is a great idea

> 2533274815997793;5:
> Is it me or does it seem like as the community tries to evolve, the game developers just seem to brush us off. this is the second halo we’ve had with no real files-share set up…If the technology to create a better system exists in the past then this really should be saying to 343 in big letters “GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER AND DIG YOURSELVES OUT OF THIS HOLE RATHER THAN MAKE IT DEEPER” or am I preaching to the already indoctrinated population that we are being handed gold bars rather than half finished games. publishers and developers should stop this an only release a game when it’s finished not half done here And I’m not just hatting on 343, there’s a list i have…with EA right at the top of it but I never expected a halo production studio to end up on it. but what baffles me is how people eat it up just because it has a new feature. yes we got good graphics and warzone on release…but at what cost.

Apparently 343 doesn’t want to give us what Bungie did. They want to release things to us on their time.

Unfortunately, 343’s perpetual goal is to make a game as sophisticated as Halo 3, which came out in 2007. A sizable portion of the community seems to be okay with this, so don’t expect change any time soon. :confused:

> 2533274812390628;8:
> Unfortunately, 343’s perpetual goal is to make a game as sophisticated as Halo 3, which came out in 2007. A sizable portion of the community seems to be okay with this, so don’t expect change any time soon. :confused:

Sadly… if we had these things at launch the game would have been much better

Tom French (worked on building the nerw Forge) tweeted a week or so ago that updates to the File Browser are coming, so I’d look out for that in one of the next updates :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;10:
> Tom French (worked on building the nerw Forge) tweeted a week or so ago that updates to the File Browser are coming, so I’d look out for that in one of the next updates :slight_smile:

Awesome, I am hoping that they return Bungie Favorites named 343 Favorites, Reach style fileshare system with improvements!