Is there a reason boarders are difficult to kill?

On Scorpions and Wraiths, it seriously seems impossible to kill enemies once they’ve boarded your vehicle. If I have a boarder on the front of a Wraith or Scorpion, driving up to a wall and shooting results in a hit marker from splash damage, but absolutely will not kill the boarder. Same appears to apply for the defensive turrets on the two vehicles. I once climbed on a Scorpion and just sat in the boarding animation - not punching or planting a grenade - while the turret unloaded on me. I was fine.

You are suppose to alert your teammates to shoot them off. More than enough time for that.

please be aware of surroundings

Teammates seem to be unable to shoot them off reliably too. I’ve fired rockets at people boarding tanks before only for them to shrug it off.

The only thing that seems to consistently kill boarders is a headshot from a headshot-capable weapon.

I hope that 343i listen to us…
Solution:
Either remove vehicle boarding on heavy vehicles
or
implement some sort of countermeasure (i.e. EMP blast to knock off an enemy boarder & disables their shield)
This…on the next update…I just hope they listen to us.

Slowing the speed of punching the vehicle to death was, in my opinion, a bad move. The go-to option now is nearly always fragging the tank, and considering you can no longer shoot the boarder off as driver, using these vehicles becomes more of a hassle.

Having been both a boarder and a driver, the boarder usually wins unless he chose a terrible time to run out.

I always try to kill the boarder but its extremely impossible when the person boosts off normally when in a wraith to there deaths.

OP, there are going to be a lot of people in here who say “use your teammates or be aware of your surroundings”, don’t listen to them because that was never the intent of game mechanic involving highjackers. It’s because in warzone a lot of vehicles can be out in the field at any given time, and because so many of them are outstandingly difficult to put down in normal situations 343 chose to make boarding and destroying them a lot safer perform so no one vehicle is completely safe to drive.

I miss the days when you had to melee a fresh vehicle a few times before you could plant a grenade.

> 2533274861824460;2:
> You are suppose to alert your teammates to shoot them off. More than enough time for that.

when someone has a grenade it’s close to impossible to save the vehicle

> 2533274820441404;10:
> > 2533274861824460;2:
> > You are suppose to alert your teammates to shoot them off. More than enough time for that.
>
>
> when someone has a grenade it’s close to impossible to save the vehicle

It is, don’t know why they made it this way. The only good thing is that this changes up vehicle combat a little.

> 2535438002035715;5:
> I hope that 343i listen to us…
> Solution:
> Either remove vehicle boarding on heavy vehicles
> or
> implement some sort of countermeasure (i.e. EMP blast to knock off an enemy boarder & disables their shield)
> This…on the next update…I just hope they listen to us.

This exactly!

> 2535438002035715;5:
> Either remove vehicle boarding on heavy vehicles
> or
> implement some sort of countermeasure (i.e. EMP blast to knock off an enemy boarder & disables their shield)
> This…on the next update…I just hope they listen to us.

I don’t agree with removing boarding on heavy vehicles, but I do like your second idea of an EMP blast.

Just snipe em off… Works for me

A frag should not kill the vehicles at full armor rather they should do a lot of damage.I saying this because one the speed of the Spartan makes boarding easy way too easy and a frag wil not kill a full shield spartan. Plus these are newer models of the vehicles. And the paper mantis needs some help it’s supposed to be bad AF instead it’s lame as hell