Is there a patch coming for Halo Reach when the new DLC comes out?

I’m just curious.

A patch for what? Is there something wrong with Halo | Reach?

like people getting on top of the mountain and camping there on Paradiso.

stuff like that.

No, I don’t see why we need it. Also they most likely would of announced something like that by now…

thats not a glitch or a problem. people up there can be picked off by banshies. I took down two people just by jet packing up there in my last match. but the noble map pack is coming out on the 30th. i dont think it needs a patch. however they do frequent playlist updates, which i enjoy.

Yes, a patch is needed to add the new achievements.

As far as I know, the way that Bungie has their matchmaking system set up, they can push minor changes at any time (such was with playlist updates). However, I could be mistaken. If you are asking about a title update for Halo: Reach (download from Xbox LIVE), I have not heard of one. Although I guess it could make sense based on adding new achievements…I’m not sure how that works from an Xbox LIVE perspective.

People have to understand that TU’s don’t just happen overnight.

Really the game has only been out just over 2 months and despite the complaining going on over at b.net people have to take into consideration that BUNGIE is working on other stuff for the game as well.

Even look at GOW2. This game was broken all over the place and they still came out with patches every 3-4 months.

Maybe, some people when I play online they use aimbots and some sort of program so they can become invincible and stuff like that…

> As far as I know, the way that Bungie has their matchmaking system set up, they can push minor changes at any time (such was with playlist updates). However, I could be mistaken. If you are asking about a title update for Halo: Reach (download from Xbox LIVE), I have not heard of one. Although I guess it could make sense based on adding new achievements…I’m not sure how that works from an Xbox LIVE perspective.

They’re adding new cheevos with the DLC, so a full blown XBL TU is needed. Even if that’s the only change.