Is There A Living Elite In Halo 3: ODST?

So a few years ago I was speaking with a friend regarding the lack of Elite involvement in Halo 3: ODST and he claimed that there’s a glitch to get outside of one of the levels where you can find a living Elite. As there have been Halo titles which required living NPC’s in order to spawn corpses, I assumed that he was telling the truth as dead Elites do appear in Halo 3: ODST. However, looking online all these years later, I’m not seeing any evidence to support his claims.

Is there a living Elite in Halo 3: ODST?

Ask Generalkidd, he’ll do a video about the topic. Heck, he even made videos on all Halo games asking whether you could fly out of your air vehicle. Just ask him.

> 2533275010817669;2:
> Ask Generalkidd, he’ll do a video about the topic. Heck, he even made videos on all Halo games asking whether you could fly out of your air vehicle. Just ask him.

this!
if you are into finding all sorts of cool info about the Halo games, his videos are what to watch.

subscribe to his channel, you will not be disappointed.

> 2684735135023710;3:
> > 2533275010817669;2:
> > Ask Generalkidd, he’ll do a video about the topic. Heck, he even made videos on all Halo games asking whether you could fly out of your air vehicle. Just ask him.
>
> this!
> if you are into finding all sorts of cool info about the Halo games, his videos are what to watch.
>
> subscribe to his channel, you will not be disappointed.

I am. And I’ve been disappointed with his recent content. :confused:

There are no ‘alive’ Elites in Halo 3: ODST - at least accessible via normal means.

> 2533275010817669;2:
> Ask Generalkidd, he’ll do a video about the topic. Heck, he even made videos on all Halo games asking whether you could fly out of your air vehicle. Just ask him.

Good idea, lol