Is There A Collection Of Post Halo 4 Fiction?

We’re a little over two months out from Halo 5 dropping, and that means it’s time for me to put all of my other hobbies and fictional interests on the old back-burner while I binge on Halo fiction to keep up. I caught the Forerunner Trilogy and Halo 4, but what has happened since then, most importantly the stuff that will tie into the Halo 5 game. I have the first two volumes of Halo Escalation on the way, with Volumes 3 & 4 on preorder. I also picked up Broken Circle, but have yet to read it. What else is crucial in the fictional world between Halo 4 and Halo 5? Or better yet, is there a compiled list of the various fiction and in which order it should all be taken in?

Thanks for any help!

There was a image in a canon fodder awhile back I’ll link below. That is the bare minimum for you to be up to date with all the lore leading up to Halo 5.
Here you go.

Though here is a slightly edited extract from my Halo Story and where to find it thread you may enjoy. That relate to Halo 5.

> Halo: MCC related stuff
> Halo 2: Anniversary Prologue and Epilogue
> Halo: MCC E3 trailer (M)
>
> Halo 5: Guardians related stuff
> Hunt the Truth Season 1 (M)
> -Blog
> -Twitter [1][2][3][4]
> -Sapien Sunrise Twitter
> Hunt the Signal (Image Archive) (ARG)
> Halo 5 E3 Hololens Experience (M)
> Hunt the Truth Season 2(M) (yet to happen)

You can also see my “Halo Canon order” or my “Halo Story and where to find it” thread in my sig. They are interesting to say the least. With

> 2533274836874363;2:
> There was a image in a canon fodder awhile back I’ll link below. That is the bare minimum for you to be up to date with all the lore leading up to Halo 5.
> Here you go.
>
> Though here is a slightly edited extract from my Halo Story and where to find it thread you may enjoy. That relate to Halo 5.
>
>
> > Halo: MCC related stuff
> > Halo 2: Anniversary Prologue and Epilogue
> > Halo: MCC E3 trailer (M)
> >
> > Halo 5: Guardians related stuff
> > Hunt the Truth Season 1 (M)
> > -Blog
> > -Twitter [1][2][3][4]
> > -Sapien Sunrise Twitter
> > Hunt the Signal (Image Archive) (ARG)
> > Halo 5 E3 Hololens Experience (M)
> > Hunt the Truth Season 2(M) (yet to happen)
>
>
> You can also see my “Halo Canon order” or my “Halo Story and where to find it” thread in my sig. They are interesting to say the least. With

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it! Let the binge continue lol