Is the Watcher the new troll enemy?

And what I mean by that is how on halo reach how we all knew the skirmisher was like a troll that would purposely piss the yoink! out of you with its movement and cause you to get aggravated. From the gameplay at E3 since you saw what it did, for those that didn’t it could fly around and shoot and grab your grenades and chuck it right back at you. I don’t mean this as an insult but I mean like how each halo game had its own troll type enemies in there to cause frustration to annoy you that add some funny, angry, and trolling type movements for gameplay. Halo 1 was mostly the flood infection form, halo 2 was the brutes with their charging, halo 3 was the ranged flood form shooting you from a good enough distance to mess with you, halo odst was the drones that had shields and would be like little pests that would aggravate you, halo reach was the skirmishers because they moved so much it made it hard to hit.

So you think this might be the troll enemy for halo 4 that will be the most annoying?

Again we all know the game isn’t out yet, not to judge in a bad way, this is just for fun to enjoy what kinda of moments you think you will have with this enemy. Me i think it is and it’s going to be a real pain on Legendary and I’ll be having to make sure i take down it, before i kill anything else with grenades.

The fact that it can grab your grenades and throw them back to you will piss off a lot of people when playing legendary or mythic. But at least you can shoot it unlike those damn skirmishers or buggers.

Also don’t forget we haven’t seen 4 other enemies yet so there could be another if not worse troll enemy.

Omg…they’re gonna stalk us like no tomorrow. Now we can’t shower or nothing in Halo 4!! D8

It hovered pretty steadily in the video not a lot of movement like the Buggers or Skirmishers. The grenade throw back looks more fun than annoying. I got a feeling you’re right on a troll enemy just one we haven’t seen yet. I can hardly wait to see if they have something akin to the Hunter.

> The fact that it can grab your grenades and throw them back to you will piss off a lot of people when playing legendary or mythic. But at least you can shoot it unlike those damn skirmishers or buggers.
>
> Also don’t forget we haven’t seen 4 other enemies yet so there could be another if not worse troll enemy.

ya i know but for right now these are the ones so far. im wondering though, for the covies, if these ships are old covie ships that crashed with the SOF that might be in the mission because they show alot of human and covie crashed ships, if that means there are brutes, drones, hunters and… skirmishers lolololololol

They are trolls. However, it is noted that when they die whilst levitating the grenade, the grenade does damage to whatever the watcher is protecting

> Omg…they’re gonna stalk us like no tomorrow. Now we can’t shower or nothing in Halo 4!! D8

lol they will be WATCHing you lol i thought they were going to be more like stalkers with their name, and they might be, but looks like they watch over their masters and like to take what ever you throw and them right back. i want to see someone who hasn’t seen these guys yet, play halo 4 and chuck a sticky and get stuck right back and see him scream at 12:00 at night lol

Sure, but they are also a nice addition to the game since they require some skill/tactic to get past, a better AI if I might say so. Picking off light enemies then spam grenades will not be a viable tactic, and if you throw a grenade without noticing they’re near, your in for a big surprise when the same nade flies back in your face ^^

> They are trolls. However, it is noted that when they die whilst levitating the grenade, the grenade does damage to whatever the watcher is protecting

so its a troll both ways? haha nice. i wonder if these guys have shields

> Sure, but they are also a nice addition to the game since they require some skill/tactic to get past, a better AI if I might say so. Picking off light enemies then spam grenades will not be a viable tactic, and if you throw a grenade without noticing they’re near, your in for a big surprise when the same nade flies back in your face ^^

well im not saying their bad, i think they help add a new way to play. its just that there is always, in almost any game, an enemy that is a troll that is funny but at the same time annoying that makes the game unique. like ME3 had phantoms and banshees that are infact troll enemies, CoD was the whole Juggernaut enemy. etc even Minecraft’s Creepers are trolls lol

Doesn’t look half as bad as high-level elites with fuel rod guns on legendary.

> Doesn’t look half as bad as high-level elites with fuel rod guns on legendary.

well its not about that because they were also clumsy and would shoot the ground and kill themselves on legendary. im just talking about the one that its like its really going to make you think because it has ability that will force you to rethink your tactics. enemies just rushing with heavy weapons when ever they see you doesnt require much tactics. just run away and troll them til they are alone and take them. a skirmisher jumping back and forth and you can’t hit them now thats just trolling you cant really go for headshots sometimes lol so you just try and kill them other ways and they like to flank you.