Is the Spartan difficulty level wrong?

I played a game at the Spartan difficulty level, and I got a perfect one. The bots have not killed more than 6 people. Is it just a coincidence or is the level not set correctly? I find ODST level bots more difficult.

remember, spartan level bots are merely at platnum rank. Thats about the average player imo. If your an above average player (upper plat or diamond) you wont have any trouble with bots. The only real diff is their behavior, even if it seems minor to you, may be larger for less skilled players

they crouch strafe around you reticle from time to time, so thats cool. They’re doing better than odst bots

Yeah, I got a Rampage on my first game against these Spartan bots. Definitely felt like the ODSTs gave me a harder time.

I got “boogey man” on my first time with the Spartan bots. Btw, is it jus me or are the ODST bots somehow 7 shotting me ACROSS THE MAP with the Sidekick???

It is possible there were some last minute changes and the wrong behaviour was emphasised. A change that one thinks might make the bots stronger on paper in fact makes them weaker in real gameplay.

Perhaps players on the whole play very differently to the testers and developers used to train the bots.

Who can say? The devs probably have far more insight into this than we do.

From what I can tell from reading other posts on the forums, the ODST bots were harder because they’re simply less aggressive. The Spartan bots seemingly rush more and attempt to really hone in on kills; but as Porcin3 Proph3t mentioned this will get them killed more since their skill is lower all together. The ODST bots may have benefitted from having good accuracy and playing around cover instead of playing aggressive

> 2535436557871072;5:
> I got “boogey man” on my first time with the Spartan bots. Btw, is it jus me or are the ODST bots somehow 7 shotting me ACROSS THE MAP with the Sidekick???

You are not alone. Those bots go hard with the Sidekick!

> 2533274838520729;8:
> > 2535436557871072;5:
> > I got “boogey man” on my first time with the Spartan bots. Btw, is it jus me or are the ODST bots somehow 7 shotting me ACROSS THE MAP with the Sidekick???
>
> You are not alone. Those bots go hard with the Sidekick!

It’s literally not possible to get a perfect that far away in the map. These bots do be cracked.