Is the Scattershot replacing the Shotgun?

I haven’t seen any footage of the Shotgun yet. This is just a theory

The shotgun will still be in Halo 4.

highly unlikely

Talking 'bout November 6th!

That video confirms the UNSC Shotgun in Halo 4.

UNSC shotgun will be in Halo 4. It won’t have the given-ricochet of the Scattershot.

Scattershot is just a Forerunner ‘version’. :slight_smile:

No. The shotgun is still in the game as a primary weapon.

Edit: It’s not confirmed though. Got that info off a screenshot which might be from a custom game.

> No. The shotgun is still in the game as a primary weapon.

As a primary? Where the hell did you get this? The 5 Primaries are Storm Rifle, AR, Carbine, BR and DMR as far as I know. Shotgun start would be ridiculous no?

> > No. The shotgun is still in the game as a primary weapon.
>
> As a primary? Where the hell did you get this? The 5 Primaries are Storm Rifle, AR, Carbine, BR and DMR as far as I know. Shotgun start would be ridiculous no?

Where do you get that? If it’s not a primary, it’s going to be one of the first secondaries.

> > No. The shotgun is still in the game as a primary weapon.
>
> As a primary? Where the hell did you get this? The 5 Primaries are Storm Rifle, AR, Carbine, BR and DMR as far as I know. Shotgun start would be ridiculous no?

Leaked information, just ignore it, the leaked information was from a Custom game, were it is completely possible to make a Shotgun a primary, like every other Halo game.

> > > No. The shotgun is still in the game as a primary weapon.
> >
> > As a primary? Where the hell did you get this? The 5 Primaries are Storm Rifle, AR, Carbine, BR and DMR as far as I know. Shotgun start would be ridiculous no?
>
> Where do you get that? If it’s not a primary, it’s going to be one of the first secondaries.

Wait, we’re saying here that you can start with a load-out that has a shotgun? … Sword was a spawn on map during MLG… Not as a load-out primary or secondary… Why would shotgun, a commonly considered power weapon throughout the Halo games as a power weapon, suddenly become a primary when there is promethean vision?

Edit. Nvm. Thanks Little Moa. … I don’t know why you would call it a primary simply because you can make it one in custom… Rocket Primary Baby! (lol).

> > > > No. The shotgun is still in the game as a primary weapon.
> > >
> > > As a primary? Where the hell did you get this? The 5 Primaries are Storm Rifle, AR, Carbine, BR and DMR as far as I know. Shotgun start would be ridiculous no?
> >
> > Where do you get that? If it’s not a primary, it’s going to be one of the first secondaries.
>
> Wait, we’re saying here that you can start with a load-out that has a shotgun? … Sword was a spawn on map during MLG… Not as a load-out primary or secondary… Why would shotgun, a commonly considered power weapon throughout the Halo games as a power weapon, suddenly become a primary when there is promethean vision?
>
> Edit. Nvm. Thanks Little Moa. … I don’t know why you would call it a primary simply because you can make it one in custom… Rocket Primary Baby! (lol).

Wow… I just had the worst brain-fail. Sorry about that, Scio. It would only be a primary in CG, because in all other games, you have to pick it up to use it.

No worries Dood. I was just as confused.

> Talking 'bout November 6th!
>
> That video confirms the UNSC Shotgun in Halo 4.

RvB used and H4 build in that video, they used the Halo Reach shotgun in the vid if you look closely so nothing is confirmed but the vid did seem to drop some hints as to the return of some UNSC weapons.

> I haven’t seen any footage of the Shotgun yet. This is just a theory

If you saw the RvB vids, then you did see it. But there will be a Shotgun on Halo 4.

I don’t think it would make sense for the UNSC Shotgun to be absent.

Seeing as the Scattershot is a more powerful ordinance drop?

(correct me if I’m wrong I’m not too sure)

the shotgun is being replaced by the scattershot and the scattershot wherever the bullet hits it vaporizes outward and in my opinion the scattershot is pretty cool

RvB did a small video based off of H4 that had sarge holding the UNSC shotgun. Moa posted that above for you to check out. So yes indeed the UNSC shotgun will be present.

> the shotgun is being replaced by the scattershot and the scattershot wherever the bullet hits it vaporizes outward and in my opinion the scattershot is pretty cool

It isn’t being replaced. It’s in along with the Scatter.

> the shotgun is being replaced by the scattershot and the scattershot wherever the bullet hits it vaporizes outward and in my opinion the scattershot is pretty cool

The shotgun ISN’T being replaced by the Scattershot. It was seen in the RvB video. (: