Is the req system down?

so im in a war zone firefight match and I can’t use any reqs is the system down?

to be specific I saw all the reqs there but I couldn’t equip them like at all gave the sound that it was equipped but it wasn’t

> 2533274801884952;1:
> so im in a war zone firefight match and I can’t use any reqs is the system down?
>
> to be specific I saw all the reqs there but I couldn’t equip them like at all gave the sound that it was equipped but it wasn’t

It was down earlier this afternoon, but it seems to be working fine now. Either you’re retrieving data (which requires a hard reset of the xbox to fix) or the FF match is in a broken state where nobody can get reqs, which can’t be fixed. (Thankfully this glitch with req spawning in matches doesn’t happen often.)

> 2535442303795050;2:
> > 2533274801884952;1:
> > so im in a war zone firefight match and I can’t use any reqs is the system down?
> >
> > to be specific I saw all the reqs there but I couldn’t equip them like at all gave the sound that it was equipped but it wasn’t
>
> It was down earlier this afternoon, but it seems to be working fine now. Either you’re retrieving data (which requires a hard reset of the xbox to fix) or the FF match is in a broken state where nobody can get reqs, which can’t be fixed. (Thankfully this glitch with req spawning in matches doesn’t happen often.)

I’ve had at least three games with that bug and the last match I did had reqs

It’s doing it to everyone all day

When is it ever up? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just in A warzone game and it seemed like no one could use their Reqs. Everyone was running around with ARs and Magnums. Didn’t seem like anyone was using vehicles either. Im going to start another match and see if its still not working.

Edit: NVM its working again.

Stuck in Recruit armor (default) in every game that did this.

It made games interesting and boring at the same time.

Probably a result of that “hot fix”.
Fix one thing break annother = “hot mess”.

I also agree this issue has become very tiresome and frustrating. I switched to playing Arena today because our team lost 11 or so in a row in Firefight matches. Most of the time none of us had Reqs other than the standard load outs, the rest of the time maybe one or two had access to retrieve weapons/vehicles from the Req center; but not necessarily for the entire match. Sometimes the Req center would not work after a certain round. This reoccurring issue seems to never be solved until “Monday”. Even Arena play was somewhat affected; the ability to choose boost for me was unsuccessful at times. Played Warzone regular and Warzone Assault the last time this happened and I ended up forgoing those modes as well, because most of the time, some of opponents had ability to retrieve Reqs and our teammates weren’t. That is no fun being annihilated 1000-40 or so, and for the match to last 20 minutes because the opponents are farming you. No fun. Please fix sooner, 343 Industries. Thank you.

wzff reqs are still down sometimes from what ive seen. some maps seem ok and on some maps we all run around with pistols with no access to reqs

I have the same issue and it seems widespread. Probably best to post in the support section:

WARZONE REQ GLITCH

Redirecting to support per the above