Is the REQ bundle pack worth a buy?

I’m just wondering if the REQ bundles is worth the money?

I think it just depends if you want to spend the money or not. I’ve had decent luck getting a couple of rare cards here and there just doing Silver Packs and every once in awhile treating myself to a Gold Pack. It is entirely up to you if you want to spend your hard earned cash.

Can’t really say since each one has random cards. Some may be worth it while some arent. It is pretty much like gambling: you want to take the risk of spending money to win, but have the chance to lose

Do you know how many packs you get?

> 2533275032544957;4:
> Do you know how many packs you get?

One per purchase

£20 each!

My vote would be no. I would rather just earn the credits through game play.

i guess

> 2533274852660538;5:
> > 2533275032544957;4:
> > Do you know how many packs you get?
>
>
> One per purchase

What you should have said was you get 14 packs of “better than gold packs” distributed 2 a week for 7 weeks

Now that sounds a bit more realistic

Every item that can be obtained in the purchased bundle can also be obtained for free via points earned in game. There is nothing in the bundle packs that can’t be found free of charge. So why spend more money than you have to on a game you just paid $60 or more for?

> 2533274793650320;11:
> Every item that can be obtained in the purchased bundle can also be obtained for free via points earned in game. There is nothing in the bundle packs that can’t be found free of charge. So why spend more money than you have to on a game you just paid $60 or more for?

Like Chef Pretty Officer Mister Chief said, some people have “the patience of a drunken chihuahua”

> 2533274852660538;12:
> > 2533274793650320;11:
> > Every item that can be obtained in the purchased bundle can also be obtained for free via points earned in game. There is nothing in the bundle packs that can’t be found free of charge. So why spend more money than you have to on a game you just paid $60 or more for?
>
>
> Like Chef Pretty Officer Mister Chief said, some people have “the patience of a drunken chihuahua”

Love it.

I actually bought one, and they didn’t give me nothing too special. I think in 5 or 6 warzone games you can get enough for a gold pack…