Is the radar broke cause of lag?

Today while playing I noticed that as my team mates would sprint towards me I had plenty of time to see them come at me on my radar but never for the enemy. Crouching and sprinting pretty much have the same effect!

Why do sprinting enemies never show up?

Maybe they show up too quickly or you just weren’t paying attention when they appeared on radar?

> 2546678360738636;2:
> Maybe they show up too quickly or you just weren’t paying attention when they appeared on radar?

My eye is on the radar in my experience. People run up behind me while I’m waiting it out slash being stealthy and during that time I’m watching the radar pretty closely. The only point at which they appear on the radar is the moment the go into Spartan charge or fire their weapon. They are more likely to show up on radar at walking pace than at sprint.

When I seen my team mates run up to my position the length of time they are on the radar is a rather lengthy time in terms of in combat situtations. Well long enough for me to have enough time to counter even if I was just in combat.

Ive even started taking advantage of the fact if I run up on the enemy they won’t see me on the radar most of the time but would if I was going at walking pace.

I believe it has an update time to it. So there is a slight time delay for a target within radar range to actually appear on radar. Since a sprinting player moves so quickly they can nearly be on top of you before popping on radar. I could be wrong though.

> 2533274962122285;3:
> > 2546678360738636;2:
> > Maybe they show up too quickly or you just weren’t paying attention when they appeared on radar?
>
>
> My eye is on the radar in my experience. People run up behind me while I’m waiting it out slash being stealthy and during that time I’m watching the radar pretty closely. The only point at which they appear on the radar is the moment the go into Spartan charge or fire their weapon. They are more likely to show up on radar at walking pace than at sprint.
>
> When I seen my team mates run up to my position the length of time they are on the radar is a rather lengthy time in terms of in combat situtations. Well long enough for me to have enough time to counter even if I was just in combat.
>
> Ive even started taking advantage of the fact if I run up on the enemy they won’t see me on the radar most of the time but would if I was going at walking pace.

I think its because the pace of the game has become so quick that the current radar just can’t keep up/isn’t useful because by the time you see an enemy on radar, its too late

Radar/motion sensor has been terrible since day 1 of H5. The lag has only made it worse. I have lost count of how often literally out of nowhere an enemy(s) will just show up typically from behind. I mean no blip, no noise, no nothing, BAM! melee from behind.