is the pulse grenade realy over powered?

Ok
some friends and I started talking and one brought up that 343 were going to nerf the pulse grenade
something I haven’t seen a single complaint about being over powered
more of something people want powered up a little
2 pulse vs 1 stickies is the normal agreement I hear

WHy the pulse
can some one explain

343 never said they were going to nerf the Pulse…

If 343i nerfs the Pulse Grenade and not the DMR, the forums will explode, I can tell you that.

I don’t think they’ll nerf them, anyway.

Not sure if serious…

Like I said it came up in casual talk
Im not sure my self, but you sould always second chance.

If being serious, I wouldn’t care none-the-less as I see they are only good if you know how to use it:

Normal things I see a lot of lately fr every weapon. Really, If I had a hp hauppage dvr, I’d make a video on how to use all weapons efficiently: If your bad with it, you complain it’s too powerful, If your good with it, it’s to weak.

Like the needler, someone uses it on me & then dies. I go get one & kill 5 people with it then die, it’s all about how good you are. I don’t like to brag, that is why I don’t post MM vids online, it’s not worth my time & effort…

For once though I do agree with the Op, they need be amped up, not give us more, but do an bigger pulse wave at the end in my opinion frying shields a little more effectively…

But they are fine as is with all weapons in the game…

I don’t see much reason for doing so. It’s a hit or miss kind of weapon, with the miss simply being an Area of Denial effect. The fact that we only get to spawn with 1(2 with grenadier) is down enough as it is. :confused:

They’re just fine. If 343 changes anything, it would only be to spawn with two. They definitely aren’t going to nerf them.

If anything, I think the Plasma Grenades should have the same detriment that the Pulse Grenade has in that you should only be able to spawn with 1 w/o Grenadier TP…otherwise Pulse Grenades seem fine, but does Explosives SU alter them at all does anyone know?

I believe that people should spawn with 2, they really aren’t overpowered.

Spawning with two one-hit kill area-denial grenades that stick to targets is fine, but spawning with a single pulse grenade that is really just an easier-to-use-frag is overpowered.

Makes absolutely no sense.

> If anything, I think the Plasma Grenades should have the same detriment that the Pulse Grenade has in that you should only be able to spawn with 1 w/o Grenadier TP…otherwise Pulse Grenades seem fine, but does Explosives SU alter them at all does anyone know?

I don’t know. I’ve wondered that too.

I love my Pulse Grenade. Love using it for all kinds of reasons that are all good for me.

And I don’t think it’s overpowered at all.