Is the Original Helmet Pack worth the amount

Now that we know how much money pack will cost is it really worth the amount of money. The pack its self will be $9.99 or 150,000 reqs. The pack contains 9 helmets each with an original design. These helmets are all Ultra rare. We still don’t know if these will be obtainable through the req system. My guess is no. 343 industries is owned by Mircrosoft. As you know Microsoft is a big company with a lot of money and they would do anything too get more cash. This is where micro-transactions come in. The reason why 343 put these Gold packs and Randomized req system. All of this is Microsofts looking for more ways to get money. Tell me what you guys think about this pack is it worth the 10 dollars or 150,000 reqs. Leave a comment on what you think.

They are not obtainable through the REQ system, and yes, in my opinion it is worth it as long as you don’t spend the 10 dollars on it; simply grind those REQ points.

I have 170 000 RP saved up, so I’m going to be buying it with points. It definitely feels worth it to me though, since these helmets are going to be by far the best in the game! CQB is love. CQB is life.

> 2533274812698627;2:
> They are not obtainable through the REQ system, and yes, in my opinion it is worth it as long as you don’t spend the 10 dollars on it; simply grind those REQ points.

Yes. that is how i feel.

It is so much better to join in on the already multiple threads about this then create a new one.

Oh, and yes it is worth it.

10 helmets. If you already have everything, and if it was available through normal req packs, that’s about 50,000 RP for 5 gold packs (2 permanent per pack). So no, it’s not, in a normal sense.

In the sense that they are easily among the best looking helmets in Halo 5, yeah, it’s “worth it”.

Considering I’ve played since launch and have 500K REQ points, yes…its worth the cost of being essentially free for me.

Its worth it just for Mk5 Delta imo

i somehow have 150,000 rp saved. hehehe

I can easily get 300krp a day so yes

This question is totally subjective. I personally feel it’s worth it, while others might feel it isn’t because they don’t like the helmets or whatever. If you like the helmets in the pack, and have the points or disposable income to get it, then get it.

> 2533274828183901;10:
> I can easily get 300krp a day so yes

300k doing what? That’s insane

Depends on how much you value $10 I guess, I have like 90k req points saved up but I want the helmets now so I’ll probably just be buying them because I’m impatient.
$10 isn’t the craziest thing I’ve heard it’s pretty much a $1.10 a helmet. Pretty good deal if you ask me

> 2533274807305357;13:
> Depends on how much you value $10 I guess, I have like 90k req points saved up but I want the helmets now so I’ll probably just be buying them because I’m impatient.
> $10 isn’t the craziest thing I’ve heard it’s pretty much a $1.10 a helmet. Pretty good deal if you ask me

Impatient? But why? You are going to be playing anyway and you’re almost there. I don’t know…lot of impatient people on these forums.

I think it really depends on where you are at for if it is worth it. I personally have everything unlocked and plenty of weapons and vehicles stockpiled so for me it was worth it cause it did not take long to just not buy packs and save 150k points. If you do not have everything unlocked then you could be losing out on 21-51 unlocks depending on silver or gold packs, (30-60 unlocks less the 9 that you get from buying the helmet pack). I would say in that position either spend the $10 or just go without the helmets. They are just helmets, you could be missing out on some really great unlocks by using your points on that vs packs.

> 2533274828183901;10:
> I can easily get 300krp a day so yes

how???

> 2533274804406181;12:
> > 2533274828183901;10:
> > I can easily get 300krp a day so yes
>
> 300k doing what? That’s insane

RP jackpots and firefight

> 2533274974370343;1:
> Now that we know how much money pack will cost is it really worth the amount of money. The pack its self will be $9.99 or 150,000 reqs. The pack contains 9 helmets each with an original design. These helmets are all Ultra rare. We still don’t know if these will be obtainable through the req system. My guess is no. 343 industries is owned by Mircrosoft. As you know Microsoft is a big company with a lot of money and they would do anything too get more cash. This is where micro-transactions come in. The reason why 343 put these Gold packs and Randomized req system. All of this is Microsofts looking for more ways to get money. Tell me what you guys think about this pack is it worth the 10 dollars or 150,000 reqs. Leave a comment on what you think.

My guess is that they will eventually be made available via the req system. You are paying to be the first to use.

> 2533274807305357;13:
> Depends on how much you value $10 I guess, I have like 90k req points saved up but I want the helmets now so I’ll probably just be buying them because I’m impatient.
> $10 isn’t the craziest thing I’ve heard it’s pretty much a $1.10 a helmet. Pretty good deal if you ask me

That just comes down to (IMO) being lazy and not wanting to save up to 150k req points.

It’s people like you that 343 and -Yoink!- are out to catch here. It’s a shady business practice to up the price from 100k to 150k, but most people will be willing to put in the extra effort to not spend $10 on it. After all, it’s virtual helmets in a dying game; in no way is that worth $10. Please don’t encourage this, it’s not fair to the consumer and the less they get away with it, the more likely they are to change their ways.

Damn. I miss the days when all this stuff used to just come with the game. Granted; there was less of it, but you didn’t need to grind as much to unlock the armour you wanted for your spartan. It didn’t come down to RNG luck with whether you’ll be getting that piece of armour you wanted, you just needed to earn the relevant achievements. I don’t even blame 343 entirely for this; most of this is Microsoft’s fault. They’re getting too greedy and they’re learning bad lessons from companies like EA.

> 2533274859552996;19:
> > 2533274807305357;13:
> > Depends on how much you value $10 I guess, I have like 90k req points saved up but I want the helmets now so I’ll probably just be buying them because I’m impatient.
> > $10 isn’t the craziest thing I’ve heard it’s pretty much a $1.10 a helmet. Pretty good deal if you ask me
>
> That just comes down to (IMO) being lazy and not wanting to save up to 150k req points.
>
> It’s people like you that 343 and -Yoink!- are out to catch here. It’s a shady business practice to up the price from 100k to 150k, but most people will be willing to put in the extra effort to not spend $10 on it. After all, it’s virtual helmets in a dying game; in no way is that worth $10. Please don’t encourage this, it’s not fair to the consumer and the less they get away with it, the more likely they are to change their ways.
>
> Damn. I miss the days when all this stuff used to just come with the game. Granted; there was less of it, but you didn’t need to grind as much to unlock the armour you wanted for your spartan. It didn’t come down to RNG luck with whether you’ll be getting that piece of armour you wanted, you just needed to earn the relevant achievements. I don’t even blame 343 entirely for this; most of this is Microsoft’s fault. They’re getting too greedy and they’re learning bad lessons from companies like EA.

You dont have to buy it. Changes nothing for game play. And 150k is easy to get. Do rp jackpot boost. And you don’t even have to be good at wzff.
I paid 150k for it. 9 prema unlock helmets. Worth it. It’s it’s not even rng robget em. You know what’s in the pack.
Best thing is they gave you 2 options on how to get it.
If was just a cash grab like people been zaying, they wouldn’t have gave it a rp cost. Let alone one that isn’t hard to reach in a game that’s over a year old