is the old covenant weapon still going to be in halo ce re make

is the covenant weapon from halo 1 still going to be in halo ce remake

Umm… what? Which weapon?

> is the covenant weapon from halo 1 still going to be in halo ce remake

Everything and i mean everything from the original CE will be in CEA.

<4 <343

halo ce remake is using the halo reach engine so are the old covenant weapon still goning to be the same

> halo ce remake is using the halo reach engine so are the old covenant weapon still goning to be the same

They won’t be exactly the same, but they’ll at least be similar.

> The Halo CE remake will be running on the Halo CE engine, not the Reach engine. The only thing different about the remake and the original will be graphics. All the weapons will be exactly the same, minus the fact that they will look a whole lot nicer.

I think he’s asking about the multiplayer.

> > halo ce remake is using the halo reach engine so are the old covenant weapon still goning to be the same
>
> They won’t be exactly the same, but they’ll at least be similar.

No the weapons and how they behave will be exactly the same 10 years ago. It’s just a graphics layer over the original Halo CE code.

> > The Halo CE remake will be running on the Halo CE engine, not the Reach engine. The only thing different about the remake and the original will be graphics. All the weapons will be exactly the same, minus the fact that they will look a whole lot nicer.
>
> I think he’s asking about the multiplayer.

If he is, it is possible to add classic weapons to the new maps, but I doubt they will.