Is The Monthly Even Trying?

Win 30 matchmaking games, for 30’000 XP.

Going solo you’ll be lucky to get 3 wins, the Halo 4 community is beyond limited and is mostly based in Canada and attacks anybody better than they are.

Just about anytime I jump onto Halo 4 I end up with my fanclub of Canadians on my team who follow me around and shoot at me the entire match and succeed at ruining the Halo experience.

> Going solo you’ll be lucky to get 3 wins, the Halo 4 community is beyond limited and is mostly based in Canada and attacks anybody better than they are.
>
> Just about anytime I jump onto Halo 4 I end up with my fanclub of Canadians on my team who follow me around and shoot at me the entire match and succeed at ruining the Halo experience.

Gosh darn Canadians.

I am a 130 why do I need 30k worth of exp?

> I am a 130 why do I need 30k worth of exp?

Then why are you even posting something that just contradicts the purpose of this thread?

On Topic: I’ve noticed the decline of games that you need to win each month.

> On Topic: I’ve noticed the decline of games that you need to win each month.
> [/color]

While this is true, 30 games is an easy downhill ride.

> > I am a 130 why do I need 30k worth of exp?
>
> Then why are you even posting something that just contradicts the purpose of this thread?
>
> On Topic: I’ve noticed the decline of games that you need to win each month.

But you are making it so I dont get to try challenges simply because I have played more.

discriminating against the 130 club which you no doubt will join anyway and then realize that you also have no reason to complete them is smart…

> Going solo you’ll be lucky to get 3 wins, the Halo 4 community is beyond limited and is mostly based in Canada and attacks anybody better than they are.
>
> Just about anytime I jump onto Halo 4 I end up with my fanclub of Canadians on my team who follow me around and shoot at me the entire match and succeed at ruining the Halo experience.

Implying you’re good

Implying all Canadians are bad

Okay

> > > I am a 130 why do I need 30k worth of exp?
> >
> > Then why are you even posting something that just contradicts the purpose of this thread?
> >
> > On Topic: I’ve noticed the decline of games that you need to win each month.
>
> But <mark>you</mark> are making it so I dont get to try challenges simply because I have played more.
>
> <mark>discriminating against the 130 club</mark> which you no doubt will join anyway and then realize that you also have no reason to complete them is smart…

  1. Who’s me? Are you pointing fingers at me or Three Hundred and Fourty-Three Industries? Because I certainly don’t run the Halo 4 challenges.

  2. I don’t really see how I’m discriminating against them, Joshington. If you’re merely complaining about something as concrete as hitting 130 and gaining no further exp and then complaining about not getting anything for challenges, then you must of not played Reach or you did the same thing.

  3. I don’t really get your point, if you could, please clairfy it with less intent at being less volitile.

> Going solo you’ll be lucky to get 3 wins, the Halo 4 community is beyond limited and is mostly based in Canada and attacks anybody better than they are.
>
> Just about anytime I jump onto Halo 4 I end up with my fanclub of Canadians on my team who follow me around and shoot at me the entire match and succeed at ruining the Halo experience.

Lol I guess we have had enough Canada bashing over the last 10 years of xbl, it’s time to rise up against our trash talking neighbors to the south. Lol I kid I kid.

> > > I am a 130 why do I need 30k worth of exp?
> >
> > Then why are you even posting something that just contradicts the purpose of this thread?
> >
> > On Topic: I’ve noticed the decline of games that you need to win each month.
>
> But you are making it so I dont get to try challenges simply because I have played more.
>
> discriminating against the 130 club which you no doubt will join anyway and then realize that you also have no reason to complete them is smart…

When you hit 130, you’re pretty much free to do whatever you want in the game, the challenges don’t offer you anything. They’re for people who aren’t 130 yet.

If you want to do it then go ahead, getting 30 wins should come naturally in a couple days anyway.

there essentially saying yea SR means nothing go ahead and take 30000 xp. but most people are probably lvl capped due to the idiotic way they did speaclization so no one will even get it. they are dangaling something infront of you but when you touch it it disappears. Way to go 343

> Going solo you’ll be lucky to get 3 wins, the Halo 4 community is beyond limited and is mostly based in Canada and attacks anybody better than they are.
>
> Just about anytime I jump onto Halo 4 I end up with my fanclub of Canadians on my team who follow me around and shoot at me the entire match and succeed at ruining the Halo experience.

How do you even know they’re Canadians? Because they say “eh” or they’re dumb, the most common Canadian stereotypes? If not, why have gone to such lengths to see if they are Canadian?
What you have just said is insulting, and to a point, rascist.