Is the MA5K coming in to Halo or attachments

As many of you know there was what looked to be a scoopless BR but it has a shorter barrel so what I want to know is it a BR or possible a MA5K you know something a ONI spartan would probably use if he needed to be quick and silent"hunting Master Chief"and if it is attachments to Halo id be really disappointed because getting rid of AAs was a step in the right direction to make Halo competitive and not random like attachments and lad outs are they change the gameplay from Halo closer to cod

Loud outs not LADS

I believe 343 is taking a more classic “arena” multiplayer approach for their next game. Based on how everyone was disappointed with halo 4, they should go back to fair-non-customization arena multiplayer. Just like when halo multiplayer ruled the industry.

> I believe 343 is taking a more classic “arena” multiplayer approach for their next game. Based on how everyone was disappointed with halo 4, they should go back to fair-non-customization arena multiplayer. Just like when halo multiplayer ruled the industry.

You should really put quotations around everyone, because you’re straight up lying otherwise.

Ya you’re right, my bad, even I quite enjoyed it for a while, but it just seemed like the community gave it a bad rap. Sorry bro, my mistake

It has to be the MA5K.

Believing it’s a BR, without a scope, and 72 bullets in one magazine, is believing in that weapon attachments are in Halo 5.

> Loud outs not LADS

Correcting a spelling mistake with another spelling mistake. Unbelievable.

> <mark>It has to be the MA5K.</mark>
>
> Believing it’s a BR, without a scope, and 72 bullets in one magazine, is believing in that weapon attachments are in Halo 5.

It could also be an entirely new weapon. The original MA5K had a 30 round magazine.

I would welcome the MA5K with open arms if it means equal starts in multiplayer, and also, new guns are always cool :slight_smile:

I hope it’s the MA5K. And giving us SPI armor along with it would be sweet.

It could be like the LR. But instead of being a medium and long range rifle hybrid it could be a close and medium range rifle hybrid. We haven’t seen one of these before.

> I hope it’s the MA5K. And giving us SPI armor along with it would be sweet.
>
> It could be like the LR. But instead of being a medium and long range rifle hybrid it could be a close and medium range rifle hybrid. We haven’t seen one of these before.

A weapon like that sounds cool but it would probably dominate on smaller maps.

Either way, I hope it’s the MA5K too and I totally agree about wanting SPI armour.

> > I hope it’s the MA5K. And giving us SPI armor along with it would be sweet.
> >
> > It could be like the LR. But instead of being a medium and long range rifle hybrid it could be a close and medium range rifle hybrid. We haven’t seen one of these before.
>
> A weapon like that sounds cool but it would probably dominate on smaller maps.
>
> Either way, I hope it’s the MA5K too and I totally agree about wanting SPI armour.

I don’t see why it would be OP. It’s not like the LR ever dominated big or medium maps. The same principles should apply.

> > > I hope it’s the MA5K. And giving us SPI armor along with it would be sweet.
> > >
> > > It could be like the LR. But instead of being a medium and long range rifle hybrid it could be a close and medium range rifle hybrid. We haven’t seen one of these before.
> >
> > A weapon like that sounds cool but it would probably dominate on smaller maps.
> >
> > Either way, I hope it’s the MA5K too and I totally agree about wanting SPI armour.
>
> I don’t see why it would be OP. It’s not like the LR ever dominated big or medium maps. The same principles should apply.

Well even on medium and large maps, there’s still a degree of short-medium range combat. Settler for instance, in my experience, leads to a lot of close range combat in the shotgun tunnel, bases, near the incineration cannon, and on top of the cliff for instance - which is most of the map. Medium weapons can also dominate in close range whereas not so much in long range.

> > > > I hope it’s the MA5K. And giving us SPI armor along with it would be sweet.
> > > >
> > > > It could be like the LR. But instead of being a medium and long range rifle hybrid it could be a close and medium range rifle hybrid. We haven’t seen one of these before.
> > >
> > > A weapon like that sounds cool but it would probably dominate on smaller maps.
> > >
> > > Either way, I hope it’s the MA5K too and I totally agree about wanting SPI armour.
> >
> > I don’t see why it would be OP. It’s not like the LR ever dominated big or medium maps. The same principles should apply.
>
> Well even on medium and large maps, there’s still a degree of short-medium range combat. Settler for instance, in my experience, leads to a lot of close range combat in the shotgun tunnel, bases, near the incineration cannon, and on top of the cliff for instance - which is most of the map. Medium weapons can also dominate in close range whereas not so much in long range.

This is based on a lot of my problems with Halo 4’s map and weapon design.

Ideally IMO all three range types, map and weapon wise will receive equal treatment and use in Halo 5. if we have that then the weapon I’m suggesting should work rather well.

It looks pretty much identical to the BR. If it was an MA5K I would prefer an at least somewhat unique model, and I’m sure 343I would feel the same way.

It’s a BR without a scope. The 72 ammo could just be the backup ammo, not the amount in the magazine itself.

> > <mark>It has to be the MA5K.</mark>
> >
> > Believing it’s a BR, without a scope, and 72 bullets in one magazine, is believing in that weapon attachments are in Halo 5.
>
> It could also be an entirely new weapon. The original MA5K had a 30 round magazine.

While true, remember this:
Original Assault Rifle had a 60 round magazine (ARs now have 32).
Orginal SMG had a 60 round magazine (ODST SMG had 48).
Original DMR had a 15 round magazine (Halo 4 has 14).

The MA5K (or whatever) in this game could be a better version of the original MA5K.

Finally welcoming the Ghosts of Onyx canon into the games, finally? I love how they skipped any mention of it, but used Kilo-Five to sum up the events between Halo 3 and Halo 4.

> > Loud outs not LADS
>
> Correcting a spelling mistake with another spelling mistake. Unbelievable.

Lol wondered if anyone would call him on it

> > I believe 343 is taking a more classic “arena” multiplayer approach for their next game. Based on how everyone was disappointed with halo 4, they should go back to fair-non-customization arena multiplayer. Just like when halo multiplayer ruled the industry.
>
> You should really put quotations around everyone, because you’re straight up lying otherwise.

Similar practices are far too common on these forums… Most of the time, it is the word “we,” though…

Can I just say about this whole scopeless BR thing.

In Halo CE, 2 and 3 I loved having Melee on right stick. This meant that zoom was on B.

As a result I never used it. So for Halo 2 and 3 my BR was scopeless, as far as I was concerned.

Great weapon for mid to close range, useless beyond that. My point, if I have one at all, is that we’ve had the option to use a scopeless BR for years, what would be the point in taking away the “option” and forcing everyone in to it. Keep the scope. I believe the weapon we saw is a Utility Rifle.