Is the lag worse for anyone else lately?

I haven’t had many problems with lag before, but now every single game I play, the game plays like I set up my internet in the middle of the Gobi desert. It’s not only a problem on my end, either, because other people I’ve played with claimed that the lag is worse than usual for them, too. Are we the only ones?

Today the XBOX LIVE servers everywhere are having issues with multiplayer in general as stated in the message of the day. I’ve gotten killing sprees and frenzies in Fiesta only to be ckicked because of lag, it is happening everywhere and I hope it gets fixed today.

Its been bad since the last update. I rarely get a game now where my shots register properly and their missed shots do and being shot through walls gets me put at a significant disadvantage. I literally stopped at onyx 1642 in ffa because the disadvantage was getting too much to overcome. Its frustrating too cos i know i can rank higher but for the lag issues.

It’s been happening more over the last week or so.

Is matchmaking in general really delayed for you guys? Like “stiff” if you will?? Everything is delayed and hardly registers like it use too…I hope this gets fixed within the next update. I never had problems like this before. Reminds me of the lag in Halo: REACH Firefight with 4 people over Xbox LIVE. Terrible to play on anf frustrating.

> 2533274845531949;5:
> Is matchmaking in general really delayed for you guys? Like “stiff” if you will?? Everything is delayed and hardly registers like it use too…I hope this gets fixed within the next update. I never had problems like this before. Reminds me of the lag in Halo: REACH Firefight with 4 people over Xbox LIVE. Terrible to play on anf frustrating.

Exactly what im getting in onyx ffa. Half the games have significant shot registration problems to the point you can see it obviously in theatre mode. Reticule over the enemy and shots not counting yet my opponents having reticules nowhere near me but their shots connecting. How does that reflect any kind of skill? If there was file share still i would be able to show this in action far too often. Cant level past onyx 1663 as half the games i have no chance due to the blam servers. I would rather my skill limiting my csr not the servers and the atrocious placement system…

I didn’t think the lag could get any worse than what it was before but since the last update this game has become virtually unplayable for me. Before I could get some lag free games in if I play late at night but now it doesn’t matter when I play this game it just continues to lag way too much

> 2535424115698669;1:
> I haven’t had many problems with lag before, but now every single game I play, the game plays like I set up my internet in the middle of the Gobi desert. It’s not only a problem on my end, either, because other people I’ve played with claimed that the lag is worse than usual for them, too. Are we the only ones?

It continued on to today also. We all just had people skipping in warzone again

There has been bad lag issues, but that doesn’t seem the case anymore with me.

It comes and goes. I think they test things on the servers.

> 2535424115698669;1:
> I haven’t had many problems with lag before, but now every single game I play, the game plays like I set up my internet in the middle of the Gobi desert. It’s not only a problem on my end, either, because other people I’ve played with claimed that the lag is worse than usual for them, too. Are we the only ones?

Same for me

Mine is unplayable. I either lose connection right as the game starts or never get into the game. I was on the phone with my isp for 2 hours the other night, everything is good on their end, but I convinced them to send me a new modem because of a post I saw in the Xbox forums that sounded exactly like my issue (Solved: Xbox Live frequent disconnections using Westell 327W - Verizon Fios Community ). Well the new modem didn’t fix it. We have 2 xbox ones with 2 separate xbox live accounts, they both have the same problem. I hope this will be fixed by the next update but if the update was the issue, I would think these forums would be jampacked with pissed-off gamers. or it may be time time to ditch xbox live…

> 2533274823886169;6:
> > 2533274845531949;5:
> > Is matchmaking in general really delayed for you guys? Like “stiff” if you will?? Everything is delayed and hardly registers like it use too…I hope this gets fixed within the next update. I never had problems like this before. Reminds me of the lag in Halo: REACH Firefight with 4 people over Xbox LIVE. Terrible to play on anf frustrating.
>
>
> Exactly what im getting in onyx ffa. Half the games have significant shot registration problems to the point you can see it obviously in theatre mode. Reticule over the enemy and shots not counting yet my opponents having reticules nowhere near me but their shots connecting. How does that reflect any kind of skill? If there was file share still i would be able to show this in action far too often. Cant level past onyx 1663 as half the games i have no chance due to the blam servers. I would rather my skill limiting my csr not the servers and the atrocious placement system…

Yeah I understand what you’re saying, it’s really frustrating and takes the fun out of the game…it’s worldwide though, so I’m sure most everyone is. experiencing this issue.

I know that feel bro :’(

> 2533274870003168;14:
> I know that feel bro :’(

Glad its not just me at least :slight_smile:

Notso much me but I’ve been seeing more laggers than ever. Its like every other game there’s someone teleporting around the place. Its unfair because we can’t get a hit on them but they can on us. These people need to be removed like in previous halos. In reach if you had a dook connection you were lagged out of the game and someone else took your place

It just -Yoinking!- crashed on me… was using a Gold XP boost, on a Killing Frenzy… -Yoink!- 343i

I’ve had lag problems for about two weeks now. Even had the internet provider come out and test the line but it working just fine.

Itsnot ur internet that’s the problem bro its 343 and their crappy servers. I get download speeds over 200 Mbps on my Xbox One and yet every game I play I experience laggy gameplay. I’m tired of seeing people teleporting all over the map and my shield disappearing before I even see someone

Same here no lag before. But the last few games today were just ridiculous haven’t experienced so much lag in years (dial up modem era bad)
Its not only the lag the last few days but also issues like syncing data. But this is just game braking bad.