Is the health pack bug going to ever be fixed?

I still love the TU settings way more than the default settings, but this glitch can be quite annoying sometimes.

If by “the health pack bug” you mean the shield recharge side effect, that will most likely never be fixed. There are plenty of players who prefer it remains the way it is and not very many complainers.

> If by “the health pack bug” you mean the shield recharge side effect, that will most likely never be fixed. There are plenty of players who prefer it remains the way it is and not very many complainers.

wat. He’s talking about the glitch where after you pick up a health package, melees do more damage, and the more times you pick up a health pack in a single life, the more damage melees do. After 3 health packs, on full shields, you will die from a melee after 1 DMR shot.

Although, I’m 90% sure they fixed this and it was only a problem in the first settings. It doesn’t happen on the MLG settings, and I don’t think it happens in the playlist. Even if it never gets fixed, it’s such a tiny problem. I mean how many health packs do you normally pick up in 1 life?