Is the halo reach req pack worth it??

Just wondering if I should grind the game for them and also what would be the best mode for getting req points

> 2533274831916155;1:
> Just wondering if I should grind the game for them and also what would be the best mode for getting req points

What halo Reach pack?

EDIT: Oh, I see they added it back. I’d so go for it if you want it.

Also, WZA or WZFF with boosts are the best for RP.

If you want the noble team armors then yes absolutely its worth it. As for grinding for RP I would suggest WZFF or WZA.

> 2533274950162674;3:
> If you want the noble team armors then yes absolutely its worth it. As for grinding for RP I would suggest WZFF or WZA.

Exactly what I plan on doing. Tons of grinding to get those PACKS!

> 2533274950162674;3:
> If you want the noble team armors then yes absolutely its worth it. As for grinding for RP I would suggest WZFF or WZA.

Thanks

Yes and no.

You’ll eventually get the armor and stuff through gold packs if you wait it out and grind through those. If you want the reqs right now, by all means, go for the reach pack.

I was just about to start a new post asking about frequency of special packs… what are the contents of this one?

Also, one of the above posts may have indirectly answered this, but do the contents of special pcks (like the HCS packs) eventually find their way into the other packs, or is it a one-shot chance to get these items?

Has anyone found out what all comes in it if you already have everything unlocked? If it is 12 legendary boosts then I think it is worth it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Why does it say acquire 7 times for the full set? There were that many reach req’s?

> 2533274875982754;9:
> Why does it say acquire 7 times for the full set? There were that many reach req’s?

You only get 3 unlockables in each pack. I don’t remember exactly what was available from this, but I remember several armors and skins which easily gets it up to 19-21 items.

> 2535442303795050;6:
> Yes and no.
>
> You’ll eventually get the armor and stuff through gold packs if you wait it out and grind through those. If you the reqs right now, by all means, go for the reach pack.

Yeah I wish I would have read this before buying one… got 60k points back… didn’t know this wasn’t anything new lmao

> 2533274874616028;11:
> > 2535442303795050;6:
> > Yes and no.
> >
> > You’ll eventually get the armor and stuff through gold packs if you wait it out and grind through those. If you the reqs right now, by all means, go for the reach pack.
>
> Yeah I wish I would have read this before buying one… got 60k points back… didn’t know this wasn’t anything new lmao

What else did you get other than the 60k? just curious

> 2535414156422927;12:
> > 2533274874616028;11:
> > > 2535442303795050;6:
> > > Yes and no.
> > >
> > > You’ll eventually get the armor and stuff through gold packs if you wait it out and grind through those. If you the reqs right now, by all means, go for the reach pack.
> >
> > Yeah I wish I would have read this before buying one… got 60k points back… didn’t know this wasn’t anything new lmao
>
> What else did you get other than the 60k? just curious

I got an ultra rare arena RP and legendary Arena XP, WZ RP, and Areana XP boost. Then 7 ultra rare reqs and one legendary req. mine were heavily slanted toward vehicles and I have everything unlocked.

> 2533274803770876;13:
> > 2535414156422927;12:
> > > 2533274874616028;11:
> > > > 2535442303795050;6:
> > > > Yes and no.
> > > >
> > > > You’ll eventually get the armor and stuff through gold packs if you wait it out and grind through those. If you the reqs right now, by all means, go for the reach pack.
> > >
> > > Yeah I wish I would have read this before buying one… got 60k points back… didn’t know this wasn’t anything new lmao
> >
> > What else did you get other than the 60k? just curious
>
> I got an ultra rare arena RP and legendary Arena XP, WZ RP, and Areana XP boost. Then 7 ultra rare reqs and one legendary req. mine were heavily slanted toward vehicles and I have everything unlocked.

Thank you for the info. Sounds like I will go ahead and just use the 60k RP for 15 packs and get about the same stuff.

Thanks guys really though I only want emile’'s helmet as he’s a badass

Yeah if you have everything gold packs is best for the rp.
I seen it on waypoint. Was going man I need to buy 7 packs.sweet way to burn up the rp build up.

Definately worth it, if you can grind out the REQ points, grab it asap.
Also do WZFF(and ONLY WZFF) with REQ point boosters/jackpots to get points faster.

The best mode for getting Req points would be the featured playlists. If there’s a featured playlist in Warzone, that would be your best bet

It’s worth It if you loved Halo Reach

It’s not worth it. Stay on the pack grind if you are on it. All the Reach stuff is in the req system so keep grinding.