Is the GI information really new -_-

From what I can tell, little to none of it is new.

We saw a jetpack icon to the top left in the first look trailer.
We have known about random weapon drops, customizable loadouts, no elites, AND EVERYTHING since the first look trailer. Anyway who did their research watches all inteviews ETC knew about them.
The only really new thing was Spartan Ops and Spartan Points. I honestly loled when people started raging.

yeah…seriously nothing I didn’t know already . Not even one god -Yoink!- snippet of more gameplay.

Instant respawns, join game in progress, Forerunner vision are some more things. People are just moaning over the usual old news. Like sprint and competitive skills, etc…

The GI had more campaign pictures and some story telling, which is nice. It felt some what new to me.

> Instant respawns, join game in progress, Forerunner vision are some more things. People are just moaning over the usual old news. Like sprint and competitive skills, etc…
>
> The GI had more campaign pictures and some story telling, which is nice. It felt some what new to me.

Well, those things are new yes. But that is only a small amount of what people complain about. The rest has been confirmed for over a month.

Very true

Am I the only one who realized that we knew everything but Spartan Points and Ops, From the leak? Because last time I checked, the moment the leak came out, so did Points and Ops…

Seriously. Why complain now?
I suppose people did complain before. But no where near as much.
This community…