Is the game still fun?(:

I have played 20 hours of the beta and i enjoyed everything but i think i hit my point and i’m bored of it now this is just me though plus it’s not the full game but i can predict it for myself what about you guys.

Sprint and thrusters make it a chore. Good players can escape all game and it’s boring. I’m already sick of it.

Throw ads obstructing my view, and lack of good visuals in general, it’s painful playing the game.

you’ve been playing 2 maps with the same guns

Well yea its going to get boring without a bunch of different playlists to choose from like there will be in the final release. Makes sense for one mode over and over to get boring

> 2533274916931464;3:
> you’ve been playing 2 maps with the same guns

that’s pretty much The mcc also it’s always the same map maybe even 6 times and still it’s fun it’s maybe just the playlist in the full game i will doing swat team snipers ohh that’s gonna be sick

I’ve played for 24 hours but for the last 5 days I haven’t been able to and im desperate to get back into it. Loving every minute.

> 2533274826317859;6:
> I’ve played for 24 hours but for the last 5 days I haven’t been able to and im desperate to get back into it. Loving every minute.

really nice i’m just losing my hype of the game i gotta get it back because i don’t hate the game i love it and knowing the full release of the game is gonna be better i can’t wait but i never played a beta this good.

Played 3-4 games then got bored. Halo is just another generic shooter now. It shares similar movement mechanics with COD:AW, but COD actually does it better in terms of flow, pace and enjoyment (imo).

That being said, I’ve gone back to CS:GO now. Its the closest thing to what Halo use to feel like.