Is the Fist of Rukt the new legendary mythic?!?

The new regs in the February update show four new weapons and one of them looks very weird. Since the gravity hammer is the new weapon for halo 5 it is not surprising that there wouldn’t be a different variation of the gravity hammer. It is the main focus of the update with the old game types returning like griffball.

Its the CE pistol, otherwise they wouldn’t have that stance.

Yes! The mythic req next to the hanger is a hammer. It is fun to see all of the speculation about this item.

It could be some random image they blurred that has nothing to do with what’s actually gonna be there, because maybe they don’t want us to guess what it is.

The blurred out image looks too chunky so it wouldn’t be the CE magnum. Either that or I’m just having to high of hopes.

> 2533274910077620;5:
> The blurred out image looks too chunky so it wouldn’t be the CE magnum. Either that or I’m just having to high of hopes.

If you magnify it you will see it is a hammer.

So I guess I might be right then. Yaaaay

its the ce magnum. check your req station, there is already a picture of it where the whispered truth used to be.

I think that it’ll be the Fist of Rukt, the shape reminds me of it.

> 2533274875982754;6:
> > 2533274910077620;5:
> > The blurred out image looks too chunky so it wouldn’t be the CE magnum. Either that or I’m just having to high of hopes.
>
>
> If you magnify it you will see it is a hammer.

I think it’s gonna be a picture of Master Chief holding the CE pistol.

> 2535414506450521;8:
> its the ce magnum. check your req station, there is already a picture of it where the whispered truth used to be.

No there’s not…

Honestly, it kind of looks like neither.