Is the Falcon back?

In this picture;halo4nation.com , in the background you can see the flying objects. Look at them, they look vary much if not EXACTLY like Falcons (UH-144). So, is this final or will they still be replaced? And will there be new variants and nose turrets for multiplayer?

Falcons are back.

That is pretty much a Falcon. It’s more than likely that they will make a return. Only speculating though.

Falcons are back. Your eye’s deceive you not.

Hopefully the Falcons will have front guns that the plot can shot, cause the falcons are useless without gunners.

I don’t know about the UH-144 Falcon but some sort of Falcon is back, but I don’t believe it has been officially confirmed yet, correct me if I’m wrong.

Although, nose turrets (If they’re anything like Reach’s falcons’) might be too dominant for multiplayer?

I would like the falcon to return but i wish it felt less like a helicopter.

> I would like the falcon to return but i wish it felt less like a helicopter.

I think it should have the hornets engines attached to it. Was there really a high demand for the falcon to return? I hope they don’t just copy and paste, they should make a lot of changes such as:

-Passenger seats in custom games.
-Pilot gun in custom games.
-Grenade launcher turrets in custom games.

The above three options would be totally customisable in the item properties.

-As I mentioned, they should change the rotor blades to engines similar to those on the hornet.
-Visually different.

And a few more.

Falcons are back. I wonder if Hornets are back as well? and which one will be the master of the sky.

> Falcons are back. I wonder if Hornets are back as well? and which one will be the master of the sky.

I kinda liked the Hornet better…Maybe there’s room for both.

That’s just background scenery.

But if it does return, I’d like it to be more futuristic. The H4 Banshee may have received the ‘Anniversary treatment’ but the Falcon, if it is in H4, should have an updated design (not just a mere recolor/effect adjustment).

> I would like the falcon to return but i wish it felt less like a helicopter.

The Falcon is a Helicopter of sorts.

> > Falcons are back. I wonder if Hornets are back as well? and which one will be the master of the sky.
>
> I kinda liked the Hornet better…Maybe there’s room for both.

I hope both are in, and not just one or the other, that way people will stop going “Oh this one is 1000x better than that one!”.

Falcons are indeed back m’friend!