Is the “Dive Bomber” achievement still impossible?

“Anniversary: Perform a Beat Down on an enemy player while using the Jetpack during a matchmade game.”

Only 0.52% of players have this achievement (compared to solo legendary’s 4.07%), and it’s no surprise. When I tried to grab this achievement around 2012 or so, I found that there wasn’t a single Anniversary playlist in which the jetpack even exists. There used to be a playlist with the jetpack, but I guess they removed it soon after release. So obviously this achievement was impossible to unlock.

Is this still the case? If so, are there any plans to fix it? It’s a bit unfortunate for people trying to 100% their achievements in Reach. Not to mention the plethora of other DLC achievements that you have no chance of unlocking :slight_smile:

> 2533274845467242;1:
> “Anniversary: Perform a Beat Down on an enemy player while using the Jetpack during a matchmade game.”
>
> Only 0.52% of players have this achievement (compared to solo legendary’s 4.07%), and it’s no surprise. When I tried to grab this achievement around 2012 or so, I found that there wasn’t a single Anniversary playlist in which the jetpack even exists. There used to be a playlist with the jetpack, but I guess they removed it soon after release. So obviously this achievement was impossible to unlock.
>
> Is this still the case? If so, are there any plans to fix it? It’s a bit unfortunate for people trying to 100% their achievements in Reach. Not to mention the plethora of other DLC achievements that you have no chance of unlocking :slight_smile:

Every Reach achievement can still be unlocked. You just need to get lucky and be paired with a full lobby who downloaded all the dlc in a normal playlist like slayer, btb, etc (really any playlist that has jet pack in it)