Is the Carbine going to return Halo 5?

The carbine is my favorite precision weapon in Halo ever. Of all time. So I’d like to know whether it’ll return in Halo 5 or not. Thanks guys.

It might be but since loadouts are not in Halo 5 it will likely be a pick up weapon only which is sad because I miss being able to use it whenever I wanted. It was barely used in Halo 2 and Halo 3 because hardly any maps had one.

The carbine is a great weapon, very simbolic of Halo. Also, is the favourite one of Frank O’Connor :wink: So I would say yes! It is going to be in Halo 5!

Better be, Its my favorite weapon of all time in halo. :slight_smile:

One can only hope the glorious carbine comes back. It would be cool if it had a new kill animation. Like if it melted armor a little bit or something. After all, the projectiles it fires are radioactive or something lol. I can’t wait to see how it’s smart scope looks.

I hope the Covie Carbine returns. It’s a classic.

I think it will most likely return. The Covenant will still be heavily envolved, and they’ll need some precision weapon. It was also in H4 and I think most of the community likes it (including myself). I don’t see a single reason for it not to return.

It should… could be like team brs on convent maps such as Mid Ship… instead it would be team carbines? haha also would like the see the needle rifle return.

When I used the H2 Vista carbine for the first time, I knew I was in love. Before that I was just pretty neutral on it.

It is returning, you can see it as a weapon pick up in one of the sprint episodes

> 2533274853940412;8:
> It should… could be like team brs on convent maps such as Mid Ship… instead it would be team carbines? haha also would like the see the needle rifle return.

Oh yeah. Dude, needle rifle is the bomb. Figuratively and to an extent, literally. I never truly mastered the NR supercombine tho. I mostly just popped 'em in the head.

> 2533274949623019;1:
> The carbine is my favorite precision weapon in Halo ever. Of all time. So I’d like to know whether it’ll return in Halo 5 or not. Thanks guys.

I hope it will. It was one of my favorite weapons in H4.

The Covie Carbine is practically guaranteed. What isn’t guaranteed is the Needle Rifle; a weapon I believe is long overdue for a comeback.

If you watched the the sprint series you guys would know that they pretty confirmed the carbine as a Halo 5 weapon and there is a tower in the Map of Truth called the Carbine tower by 343.

> 2533274949623019;1:
> The carbine is my favorite precision weapon in Halo ever. Of all time. So I’d like to know whether it’ll return in Halo 5 or not. Thanks guys.

> That was the WORST throw ever. Of all time.

> That was the second WORST throw ever. Of all time.

I feel like that was a RvB reference

I don’t see why it wouldn’t.

Is the single shot covenant carbine what u speak of?