Is the BR going to be in Halo 4?

Is the BR going to be in Halo 4? It’s one of my favourites, and probably is one of the things that helped define what Halo is. Is the 3 burst skill weapon going to remain! I just love it so much more than the DMR, I really hope its gonna be there. Thanks! :smiley:

Yes. I say yes.

I hope they make it feel more like a 3 burst DMR though. I like how the DMR feels over the BR to be honest.

> Is the BR going to be in Halo 4? It’s one of my favourites, and probably is one of the things that helped define what Halo is. Is the 3 burst skill weapon going to remain! I just love it so much more than the DMR, I really hope its gonna be there. Thanks! :smiley:

Hopefully. I did love that weapon :3

it’s actually so funny. When halo 3 was still big everyone hated the br because it was a “noob” weapon but now everyone wants it back.I

> Is the BR going to be in Halo 4? It’s one of my favourites, and probably is one of the things that helped define what Halo is. Is the 3 burst skill weapon going to remain! I just love it so much more than the DMR, I really hope its gonna be there. Thanks! :smiley:

I don’t think it will be the exact BR we all know and love, but we should get some type of BR, if the pistol is in it…

> it’s actually so funny. When halo 3 was still big everyone hated the br because it was a “noob” weapon but now everyone wants it back.I

I want my God Pistol back, please.

Well think of it this way, there were probably tonnes of BRs on the Forward Unto Dawn so my guess is they’ll still be there when the ship lands… or crashes.

> it’s actually so funny. When halo 3 was still big everyone hated the br because it was a “noob” weapon but now everyone wants it back.I

Th only reason people complained about the BR was that The AR was absolutely horrible. In reality the BR fits into its own unique range, while the AR did horribly at any range. That’s why the BR was the all-around weapon - The AR was absolutely horrible and it didn’t fill in the close range role like the H1 AR and dual wield smgs did.

All the hate for the BR being making Halo3 “a one-gun game” is irrational. People should actually find the source of the problem and hate the AR for being such a useless weapon.

I woudnt mind, but I’d like to see new weapons first. They’ve had mostly the same weapons thoughtout all the games. Time for some spring cleaning.

I wouldn’t mind either way. What I really want is a larger amount of weapons so if the BR is included with a bunch of other new guns that would be just fine with me.

Well the game might take place atleast a few years after Halo 3, (I take this information from the end of Reach when Halsey explains the covenant’s collapse and the rebuilding of our colonies) so a new varient of BR is possible. But Id like to see a larger arsenal of weapons.

Why argue that we should get the DMR or the BR when we could have both?

Since its a sequel to H3 then I say most definatly yes

I hope not.

> I hope not.

And why would you not want the most beloved weapon in the series to be in H4? I love the BR sooo much its never let me down.

How about the CE pistol instead?

> How about the CE pistol instead?

that gun is dead and gone lol

Not gonna happen

> > I hope not.
>
>
> And why would you not want the most beloved weapon in the series to be in H4? I love the BR sooo much its never let me down.

I’m sure the crappy random bullet spread in H3 let you down several times… DMR>BR The DMR is more consistent and takes skill.

The CE pistol was never suppose to be that strong, the CE pistol was tweaked and buffed up 3 days before launch.