Is the beta helping noobs??

This post is not to insult 343 or Halo 5 fan boys.

So I have noticed I suck alot in Halo 2 and 3 multiplayer, but that doesn’t stop me from playing. Just the long search for a game period.

I hop on the beta and notice this feels like Cod a.w. The sprint to me feels good. The burst is almost like the exo suit . So I play about 20 games so far.

I’ve won about more than half, my k.d is good 1.2. I’m sure you guy are wondering why am I writing this post. Is halo 5 noob friendly??

I suck alot in Halo Mcc multiplayer, look up my k.d. I’m more of a campaign guy , put it this way, if I can drive a vehicle the whole game on Multi. I would.

I think I’m doing so good because the maps are really small. I feel like the two new maps are almost the same as the first two, that we got on launch of the beta.

I have been getting a lot of hate mail, I guess I’m good in Halo now. What do you guys think? Has anyone been experiencing this to? Is Halo 5 noob friendly or more like Cod? Please share your opinions.

Have a good day. Fellow Spartans.

Bumpy Bump ^^

The reason you might be doing worst in Halo 2 and 3, is because there is quite a lot of players that came from the original Halo 2/3, so they already have tons of experience. And Halo 5 is new to EVERYONE. So everyone will likely be on the same level now, hence you doing better than in Halo 5 than Halo 2/3.

The ar is super op newborn children can get kills with it.

as for br starts… Ehhh I’m not sure, haven’t played that yet

> 2533274806630988;4:
> The ar is super op newborn children can get kills with it.
>
> as for br starts… Ehhh I’m not sure, haven’t played that yet

All this crying. Listen if a pro or good player can’t beat a noob with a overpowered AR when they have one as well. Guess what? They suck and can go back to Halo 2. Welcome to Halo 5.

> 2533275020040660;5:
> > 2533274806630988;4:
> > The ar is super op newborn children can get kills with it.
> >
> > as for br starts… Ehhh I’m not sure, haven’t played that yet
>
>
> All this crying. Listen if a pro or good player can’t beat a noob with a overpowered AR when they have one as well. Guess what? They suck and can go back to Halo 2. Welcome to Halo 5.

http://gyazo.com/23389ef0ca5a8f37f08f33ede7eb7d18

> 2535438713872599;6:
> > 2533275020040660;5:
> > > 2533274806630988;4:
> > > The ar is super op newborn children can get kills with it.
> > >
> > > as for br starts… Ehhh I’m not sure, haven’t played that yet
> >
> >
> >
> > All this crying. Listen if a pro or good player can’t beat a noob with a overpowered AR when they have one as well. Guess what? They suck and can go back to Halo 2. Welcome to Halo 5.
>
>
> http://gyazo.com/23389ef0ca5a8f37f08f33ede7eb7d18

you post my profile as if I said I’m good. Frankly I have been learning to play Halo 5 again and have no problem with AR. What is your point?

Well maybe you guys are right. To me , coming from a noob. Halo 5 put down it’s standards. Halo 2 and 3 I never went 15 kills.

Halo 5 beta I’m going 12 -4 . My best game is 20-6

Maybe it is, to a certain extent. Considering how many “experienced” Halo players bemoan the game and comparing it to COD which they tend to see as inferior. So those familiar with COD or Titanfall (mostly the newer generation of gamers) would be pretty used to the pace of the games and therefore are better in Halo 5 than the previous ones. Let’s face it, for me when I started playing Halo 2 anniversary multiplayer I sucked. Due to the fact I’m more used to the faster Halo 4. Took me a while to get better.

Now I’m playing Halo 5 and I’m doing pretty well. K/D aside I am getting an average of about 9-10 kills per match.

In any case, I think it’s also because 343 wants Halo to appeal to more people and the core fans at the same time who have been with Halo since the start.

Just my opinion.

Hitscan

Ridiculous bullet magnetism

Slow movement speed without sprint so hitting someone who isnt sprinting is easy

Sprint to avoid death

Thruster to avoid death

Yes, this game is for noobs

> 2533275020040660;5:
> > 2533274806630988;4:
> > The ar is super op newborn children can get kills with it.
> >
> > as for br starts… Ehhh I’m not sure, haven’t played that yet
>
>
> All this crying. Listen if a pro or good player can’t beat a noob with a overpowered AR when they have one as well. Guess what? They suck and can go back to Halo 2. Welcome to Halo 5.

Well Im just saying. The ar is way too easy to use . Of course a pro player can kill a noob if they both have ARs but what if there’s 2 noobs? The pro player has to run away because 2 ARs= death in less than .5 seconds

> 2533274806630988;11:
> > 2533275020040660;5:
> > > 2533274806630988;4:
> > > The ar is super op newborn children can get kills with it.
> > >
> > > as for br starts… Ehhh I’m not sure, haven’t played that yet
> >
> >
> >
> > All this crying. Listen if a pro or good player can’t beat a noob with a overpowered AR when they have one as well. Guess what? They suck and can go back to Halo 2. Welcome to Halo 5.
>
>
> Well Im just saying. The ar is way too easy to use . Of course a pro player can kill a noob if they both have ARs but what if there’s 2 noobs? The pro player has to run away because 2 ARs= death in less than .5 seconds

Not true at all. I am not rhe best and me and my friend are decent at Halo at best. I run into players who take on me and my buddy and win all the time. Sure in rhe hands of two skilled noobs they could win, but its not impossible for pros to win everytime with a game plan.

> 2533274797052661;10:
> Hitscan
>
> Ridiculous bullet magnetism
>
> Slow movement speed without sprint so hitting someone who isnt sprinting is easy
>
> Sprint to avoid death
>
> Thruster to avoid death
>
> Yes, this game is for noobs

Can you link a video to prove what you’re saying.

I find myself doing a lot better in halo 2 and 3 as opposed to halo 5.

Idk I’ve been having a blast on Halo 5. It feels like cod

yes it is. if your caught in a bad position in h2 ur dead. in h5 u can sprint or boost to safety.