Is the arena req bundle worth it?

Before halo 5 had came out I pre-ordered the $100 version so I got the warzone req bundle for free. And I was not disappointed with a single pack I opened. Now the arena bundle is out and I’ve read a few posts saying its not worth it, well im done with bronze packs and more then half way with silver packs so my question is if the arena req bundle is worth getting, sense im sure I have a better chance of getting legendarys and ultras due to me weeding out the commons and uncommons and half the rares.

It depends on how many unlocks you currently have. You get 2 packs with three perma unlocks for 7 weeks. That is 42 unlocks, one will be mark v armor and one will be mark v helmet, then you will get arena boost/jackpot cards.

In the first two Arena packs the only thing good was the Mark V armor. I agree that the warzone bundle gave me some nice req.s. But remember, up to that point, none of us had any.

If you have all of your silver packs done.

I have gotten a nice amount of rare and I commons and from what I got, I recieved, Fotus Chillrose (body) Deadeye (body), I Belive it was Hellcat Marauder and the Warmaster helmet.

I’d wait till you’re done with silver, no sense having the chance of getting uncommon/rare gear in arena pack.

No. It’s never worth it.

Especially if you’re finished silvers or nearly finished silvers. It’s 2 packs per week, it’s seriously not worth it and won’t make a difference. Especially if you’re on to gold and are guaranteed 2 ultra rare or legendary reqs every gold pack.

All buying this will do is send a message to 343/microsoft that reqs and these bundles as a whole are very profitable and we can look forward to more customizable options in future games being tied behind microtransaction or ridiculous amount of game hours for simple armours and unlocks.

> 2728966917079826;4:
> If you have all of your silver packs done.

This. I am really close to finishing my silver packs. The Arena packs give 3 unlocks so they are a better value than buying gold. Plus they will focus on things that are only used in Arena (no weapons, vehicles, etc)

Your best bet is to wait till all the common and uncommon customization options are unlocked and the majority of the rare as well. These packs include emblems as well but some are tied to commendations so don’t worry too much about them if those listed levels aren’t all unlocked.

In Australia a gold req pack is $3.95 so if your looking at it a money sense 42 reqs worth of gold packs (in Australia) is $82 so if the aren req bundle is $25 it’s define toy worth it in a money sense (I have never bought packs before, this is just for those considering it)

I’d buy it, but wait until you get all silver packs out before actually opening any Arena packs. I believe they stack like the Warzone packs did. if someone can confirm? I was disappointed by the warzone premium pack since the RNG pool was huge at that time (I had almost no common, uncommon and rare out of the way). I would have waited until I am done with my silver before opening them but I didn’t know at that time.

time v money
no time you pay
you’ve time just play
you can get everything either way.

> 2535450338866299;6:
> I’d wait till you’re done with silver, no sense having the chance of getting uncommon/rare gear in arena pack.

You and others are right. Im just going to wait till I’m completely done with my silvers.

> 2533274870591903;12:
> time v money
> no time you pay
> you’ve time just play
> you can get everything either way.

Your completely right. Though my reason for wanting to buy the arena bundle is 1. I got a great “free” experience with the warzone bundle 2. The only pack Ive ever bought was the ChampionShip pack simply to support 343i. Other then that im against spending money stupidly on ungodly amounts of gold packs, the videos on YouTube like that sicken me.