Is the Arbiter in or referenced in Halo Reach?

I was just wondering.

I think he could be at the final cutscene after the mission Lone Wolf. Although I don’t think it’s been confirmed.

In this image, it could be him wielding the sword on the right.

As the Arbiter was only called upon and created in the Convenant’s times of need then I doubt they even had an Arbiter during the Reach Campaign. If you remember from Halo 2 the Prophets offered the disgraced Elite General the role instead of a death sentence as most Arbiters died in the past performing their role for the prophets.

While it was an honour it was also generally a death sentence.

I would say hes sort of in the game since he was the fleet master who attacked reach but he was not an arbiter at the time. how good is my grammar? (just wondering since im Norwegian)

Although it is likely he was present during the Fall of Reach, Thel 'Vadam was the Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Particular Justice. And as such this role would have meant that he never left his ship, the Seeker of Truth. A Supreme Commander such as himself would have organised any military campaigns from space and never actually set foot on the ground unless absolutely necessary (and with the planet being glassed, he wouldn’t have).

Plus he would have been busy chasing the Pillar of Autumn when it entered slipspace and arrived at Installation 04 in Halo CE. So to sum up, no, the Arbiter never made an appearance in Halo Reach.

> 2533274794749101;3:
> As the Arbiter was only called upon and created in the Convenant’s times of need then I doubt they even had an Arbiter during the Reach Campaign. If you remember from Halo 2 the Prophets offered the disgraced Elite General the role instead of a death sentence as most Arbiters died in the past performing their role for the prophets.
>
> While it was an honour it was also generally a death sentence.

Thel 'Vadam (An Arbiter) led the Fleet of Particular Justice that glassed Reach.

Thanks guys

SGT Ghost92 also your grammer is on point

> 2533274917158807;6:
> > 2533274794749101;3:
> > As the Arbiter was only called upon and created in the Convenant’s times of need then I doubt they even had an Arbiter during the Reach Campaign. If you remember from Halo 2 the Prophets offered the disgraced Elite General the role instead of a death sentence as most Arbiters died in the past performing their role for the prophets.
> >
> > While it was an honour it was also generally a death sentence.
>
>
> Thel 'Vadam (An Arbiter) led the Fleet of Particular Justice that glassed Reach.

Agreed but he didn’t become the Arbiter until he was disgraced and sentenced to death by the prophets for his failure to save the first halo ring. So while the elite who become the arbiter was at reach during it falls he didn’t become and arbiter till later.

> 2533274794749101;3:
> As the Arbiter was only called upon and created in the Convenant’s times of need then I doubt they even had an Arbiter during the Reach Campaign. If you remember from Halo 2 the Prophets offered the disgraced Elite General the role instead of a death sentence as most Arbiters died in the past performing their role for the prophets.
>
> While it was an honour it was also generally a death sentence.

There was an Arbiter during TFoR. Although he is unnamed.

The arbiter Was at reach but was a general

> 2535450805385280;10:
> The arbiter Was at reach but was a general

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are over 2 years old