Is that an auto lock on AA?

Being used during the Shot gun clip. While it is in use, the guy is able to clock onto his target instantly. From the looks of it, it has the same traits as an aim bot.

Please 343, tell me i’m wrong.

good god, please tell me I’m terrible wrong! D:

it starts at :52 seconds into the video.

> Being used during the Shot gun clip. While it is in use, the guy is able to clock onto his target instantly. From the looks of it, it has the same traits as an aim bot.
>
> Please 343, tell me i’m wrong.
>
> good god, please tell me I’m terrible wrong! D:
>
> it starts at :52 seconds into the video.

Looks like they just sped up the clip there… Seemed like normal aiming to me.

Video was probably made with forge + theatre. Guys are probably just walking into the shot to show off the gun. The transition to the final shotty kill looks like it’s been fast forwarded.

Doesn’t appear to be one to me. The cuts in that video move so fast, it appears to be one, but I can almost guarantee it isn’t.

> Video was probably made with forge + theatre. Guys are probably just walking into the shot to show off the gun. The transition to the final shotty kill looks like it’s been fast forwarded.

Huh? THere is nothing from forge lol.
And i think OP is right. He used this armor Ability to go into this scope mode to instantly aim right. I agree with the OP.

I’m sure it’s just a higher sensitivity.

It is probably just sped up from regular speed. They wouldn’t show missing shots in a video where they are demonstrating the power of the weapons.

It looks to me that in the bottom right corner were the AA is that theres a helmet with a darkend visor. And as soon as the guy with the shotgun zooms in the AA gets used. So sadly yes, this has many aigns pointing toward that this AA is a type of “Aimbot”. Wich really sucks.

Even though I wouldn’t be surprised to -Yoink- an “improved aim” perk, I doubt this is the case OP. First of all, 343i said that they’ve been working a lot on the aim assist, probably that combined with high speed video.
The AAs red in two of the kills, but doesn’t appear to be draining while killing.

> It looks to me that in the bottom right corner were the AA is that theres a helmet with a darkend visor. And as soon as the guy with the shotgun zooms in the AA gets used. So sadly yes, this has many aigns pointing toward that this AA is a type of “Aimbot”. Wich really sucks.

um no it transitions(if i spelled that right) to a different clip of another guy in the air being killed by the shotgun. also the bar would of drained to red not instantly go to red and one thing why in gods hell would 343 add a aimbot(its initially not allowed in any multiplayer shooter game to begin with)

No. Please do not over react and post speculative threads like this. It’s simply video editing, it’s not all played in real time.

op i know some people are saying this but at clips where the shotgun kills people the clips starts with the crosshair on the guy.

I don’t think so. But it does have a strange purpose since it goes red but nothing seems to happen.

> > It looks to me that in the bottom right corner were the AA is that theres a helmet with a darkend visor. And as soon as the guy with the shotgun zooms in the AA gets used. So sadly yes, this has many aigns pointing toward that this AA is a type of “Aimbot”. Wich really sucks.
>
> um no it transitions(if i spelled that right) to a different clip of another guy in the air being killed by the shotgun. also the bar would of drained to red not instantly go to red and one thing why in gods hell would 343 add a aimbot(its initially not allowed in any multiplayer shooter game to begin with)

Oh I see what you mean, thanks. But its strange that it doesnt really, well do anything we can see.

> > > It looks to me that in the bottom right corner were the AA is that theres a helmet with a darkend visor. And as soon as the guy with the shotgun zooms in the AA gets used. So sadly yes, this has many aigns pointing toward that this AA is a type of “Aimbot”. Wich really sucks.
> >
> > um no it transitions(if i spelled that right) to a different clip of another guy in the air being killed by the shotgun. also the bar would of drained to red not instantly go to red and one thing why in gods hell would 343 add a aimbot(its initially not allowed in any multiplayer shooter game to begin with)
>
> Oh I see what you mean, thanks. But its strange that it doesnt really, well do anything we can see.

nope problem we’re all spartan brothers on this forum right(…well sort of) :smiley: