Is That All?

I mean, that was a lot and stuff, it was awesome, but… I expected to see more than 7 minutes, 2 of which weren’t even gameplay. I just want to know if there will be more. I think I remember Frankie saying to wait till e3 to see about specializations and stuff, I didn’t see anything about that. And was the Spartan Ops premier that like 2 or 3 mnute video on here? Please answer!

There’s more coming later tonight…I forget what time offhand.

E3 just started. We have a few days more to see new stuff.

The doodle is right.

E3 takes place over 3 days, War Games(multiplayer) is debuting tomorrow at noon PST.
The Spartan Ops reveal is tonight at 7pm PST.
We have another surprise tomorrow, too. We’ve only scratched the surface as to what we’re going to see.

I don’t get why they revealed stuff today at all, I was under the impression e3 started on the 5th.

It was perfect for me…I hunger for more but I am not going to say that was not enough

also…those visuals were enough to make my eyes -Yoink!-

> There’s more coming later tonight…I forget what time offhand.

tonight monday? or tommorow

Is that all?! IS THAT ALL?!!

But I do get what you’re saying. They probably figured to just give us the heavy introductory dosage of Halo 4 before going into finer detail later on.

Where is this spartan ops footage being streamed?

I believe we’ll also be hearing more as the week goes on, since the press conference stuff is meant to be punchy and market the game, whereas the show floor demos are a little slower paced. I’d keep your ears peeled for more info later this week :slight_smile:

> Where is this spartan ops footage being streamed?

It’s on Spike TV, but you can watch it here at 10 PM Eastern.

> > There’s more coming later tonight…I forget what time offhand.
>
> tonight monday? or tommorow

Oh god, you asked a question about time zones…Shoot me now. I have no idea. D:

Here’s what I DO know:

1. It’s 2:13am where I live right now.
  2. The Spartan Ops debuts in just under 2 hours
  3. I should have been in bed hours ago.

…Was any of that as helpful as a backseat driver?

I believe it will be somewhere in the 10-11 PM EST time frame.

they are show casing spartan ops tonight and mp tomorrow. they showed a campaign demo to kick off E3 thats all.