Is that all we got! Not fair!

Only a few small bits of information? Concept trailer?

They could have at least had a full script reading by the voice cast or shown a cutscene marathon and a fly-by of every multiplayer map. I mean, all I wanted was the game to be played from start to finish right in front of my face a year before release, therefor completely negating the need to bother purchasing the game on release. Just who the hell do 343 industries think they are by trying to hold back information in order to not disappoint anyone with ever changes development and concept ideas and trying to maintain a high level interest in their product!

It’s just not fair! I DON’T WANNA WAIT A YEAR I WANT IT NOW! I WANT IT NOW!

Sound familiar? That’s a large number of you. Get a grip of yourselves.

Indeed.

Stop the complaining honestly.

seriously…

stop your whining like some other people saying

ohh they didnt show anything at all of halo 4 besides stupid art and blah blah blah

be happy you got something man

stop being picky and naggy

We have OVER a whole YEAR until it is released. Plus, wait for people to start dissecting the concept art teaser.

Don’t be so greedy.

Lol OP I dont think anyone is reading all of it.

They seem to think you are actually complaining about it.

I lol’d. Sad part is this is how some people are acting. People really are freaking out when 343 promised nothing but a panel on Halo 4 with some information on Halo within it.

^^^ Thats what i say to them lol

Its actually very fair.

Hilarious. You’re making fun of people who are aware that they are the only reason Halo exists, and want to provide feedback to make Halo 4 a better game so that Halo doesn’t die as a franchise, which will likely happen if Halo 4 follows in Reach’s footsteps.

You’re just the coolest guy I know.

> Hilarious. You’re making fun of people who are aware that they are the only reason Halo exists, and want to provide feedback to make Halo 4 a better game so that Halo doesn’t die as a franchise, which will likely happen if Halo 4 follows in Reach’s footsteps.
>
> You’re just the coolest guy I know.

Providing feedback how? By whining about not being given the entire game on a silver platter? Get real.

It’s over a year away, theres still plenty of time for things to change. If they show off a load of things now and they get dropped from the game, people moan. Look at the Halo 2 footage from E3 2003.

And whilst I share your sentiment about the community being a large part of why Halo is where it is, they’re not the sole driving force behind the franchise. The developers are. They work hard to give us a great product by letting us in on parts of the game when they believe the time is right. To blow all the beans on Halo 4 right now would, as I say, only go as far as to disappoint.

Nobody wants the whole movie shown in a trailer, just enough to interest you so can still enjoy it without going into it blind. This works the same way. It was panel to share some interesting stuff so far without giving it all way too soon. If they had, what else would the Halo community look forward to for over a year? Nothing.

Agreed with OP. Fear, you really need to check you ego out man.

Thank you for posting this. Maybe these people will see how stupid they look.

you guys are overreacting a little bit…i agree with you, its just not the biggest deal. Il just have to wait.

Thank you for bringing sanity to this forum! :smiley:

Halo 4 isn’t near completion yet so they couldn’t have shown gameplay or the campaign the whole way through.

Please stop complaining and be grateful for 343.

O M G…

You were NEVER entitled to anything.

Be happy they showed us that cool concept art.

Seriously…

> O M G…
>
> You were NEVER entitled to anything.
>
> Be happy they showed us that cool concept art.
>
> Seriously…

Somebody didn’t read the post all the way through lol :3

> > O M G…
> >
> > You were NEVER entitled to anything.
> >
> > Be happy they showed us that cool concept art.
> >
> > Seriously…
>
> Somebody didn’t read the post all the way through lol :3

LOL sorry, I have seen a few of these so I have a similar response.

But yeah, no one should complain, I was impressed by the concept art.

> Hilarious. You’re making fun of people who are aware that they are the only reason Halo exists, and want to provide feedback to make Halo 4 a better game so that Halo doesn’t die as a franchise, which will likely happen if Halo 4 follows in Reach’s footsteps.
>
> You’re just the coolest guy I know.

Hahah - yes, YOU are clearly the ONLY reason Halo exists… clearly.

Sorry we upset you master - what kind of diaper would you like to wear today? Huggies? Pampers? Pull-Ups?

That Concept Art Glimpse video was awesome though. I don’t know what people were really expecting; it’s pretty early for anything more detailed.