Is that a heloskrill variant??

I just saw the image of the Hammers’ -Yoink- update and immediately noticed a blurred out backwards duck beak. Is that a helioskrill variant?

Certainly looks like it. There are two variants. Helio just lost its exclusivity. :frowning:

If this is true, it’s a bummer for all of us who did the missions on legendary, just to get this supposed unique armor, and now have it handed out to everyone so easily.

> 2533274919083535;3:
> If this is true, it’s a bummer for all of us who did the missions on legendary, just to get this supposed unique armor, and now have it handed out to everyone so easily.

It is 2 different variants as show here not that different from the original.

I had an extensive thread abotu this but it got locked for no reason whatsoever so I have contacted a mod to see why they locked a legit thread.

> 2533274964075626;1:
> I just saw the image of the Hammers’ -Yoink- update and immediately noticed a blurred out backwards duck beak. Is that a helioskrill variant?

It was stated in an update before the game even released, that Helioskrill and Hunter will eventually be available to Everyone via REQ Packs. It wasn’t going to stay exclusive forever.

> 2533274919083535;3:
> If this is true, it’s a bummer for all of us who did the missions on legendary, just to get this supposed unique armor, and now have it handed out to everyone so easily.

“easy” is pretty subjective keeping good ol rngesus in mind, lol

> 2533274919083535;3:

Tell me about it! Getting a particular armor actually helped me decide whether to buy MCC or not.