Is teammate splattering necessary?

If been killed or booted so many times because of teammate splattering. It is completely unnecessary and doesn’t make any sense to have it in the game. Occasionally, there is a troll in a wraith who keeps trying to ram me into a wall and ends up destroying my ghost or warthog. Plus it’s so easy to splatter teammates in ghosts, all you have to do is nudge them and their shields drop. I think it needs to be taken from the game.

Agreed. The fact that friendly fire is switched off and this still happens is annoying. It should either go all the way or not at all.

yeah…there are some teammates that are just whiney and annoying an just need some vehicular motivation…

Splatter killing teammates should be proofed in WZFF.

Without it on, people could easily get launched and survive.

There is a reason for it. Mainly so those same trolls don’t do that to put people out of map.

Here’s a scenario without team splatter: your teammate has a SPNKR Prime, so you ram into him and keep driving at full speed to push him along so he can rain down destruction at mach 10. Not saying I like being splattered by my teammates, it’s rather kind of annoying. Just thought I’d share this (slightly) humorous scenario.

It’s there because of physics. Friendly Fire may be deactivated in Warzone, but even friendly vehicles need to have physics to them for balancing purposes. There really isn’t a balanced alternative. Take away the physics from friendly objects like vehicles, and then you could get Spartans that act like roadblocks in front of tanks, or a bunch of vehicles that just pass through each other like ghosts.
Ultimately, if you drive responsibly you probably won’t betray too many people. And if you are having trouble with a griefer on your team, bear with it until the end and then report the player for unsporting conduct or whatever fits.

I think that it should stay but the amount of betrayals should be based off of a betrayals/time system where 2 at the beginning on accident and a 3rd at the end accidentally with your banshee won’t make a difference.

Or they should just increase the amount of betrayals before you get booted. But 343 has been on vacation ever since Monitor’s Bounty so I don’t expect them to do jack

Halo Logic:

Splatter enemy with full speed ghost, shields flicker.

Splatter teammate with the slightest nudge, instant death.

We do need that Friendly splatter protocol though, otherwise you’ll see multiple new tricks emerge, not to mention people getting out of the map boundries.

Then where would the fun go?

> 2533274846978810;2:
> Agreed. The fact that friendly fire is switched off and this still happens is annoying. It should either go all the way or not at all.

Nice red feather. What writing comp did you win?
Sorry for off topic. Just never seen that before

It would be fine if they could at least still push the spartan with their vehicle be just not kill them. And you have to admit that being able to be crushed by a friendly wraith while your in a ghost is just annoying, especially when they are chasing you around the map to do so. Although I do understand being flipped out of the map by trolls would be a problem.

I like that raming a team mate takes their sheild down… or kills them. It makes the game more interesting in my opinion.

Situational awareness. The drivers need to be careful around teammates, but at the same time Spartans on foot need to be aware of where the vehicles are at especially the mobile ones like Ghosts and Wraiths.

Well it seems Halo is going to need a vehicle safety playlist that teaches all Spartans how to properly operate human/alien vehicles for the safety and well being of others.

> 2533274824216729;17:
> Well it seems Halo is going to need a vehicle safety playlist that teaches all Spartans how to properly operate human/alien vehicles for the safety and well being of others.

Haha, that would be awesome.