Is team sniper back in ranked?

It must do 2 month or more i don’t play halo 5…

I wanna know , did he haves team sniper now in ranked?

Team Snipers is currently not in the matchmaking rotation. Personally, I’d love to see it in the SWAT playlist as it doesn’t deviate that much from basic SWAT despite having energy shielding for everyone.

kk too bad, i won’t come back :frowning:

i don’t understand why they create the minimum playlist in this halo :frowning: .

To whom it may concern,
I’m speaking directly to whomever is in charge of multiplayer game play and the decision making therein.
Removing social and ranked snipers is a short sighted move. (See what I did there?)
The competition is out doing you and the consumer doesn’t want to hear distraction and redirection because it only sounds like petty excuses. The consumer doesn’t want to be told what they should or should not consume otherwise they’ll find something else to spend their time and money on.
The idea of “keeping things new and fresh” by using rotational matching making playlists and at the same time not having the tried and true playlists that fans have come to count on and look forward to playing only drives more people away. Long time Halo fans know this from prior versions of Halo and match making, for example like how things were with Halo 3 prior to providing a wide variety of game types. Why do you have to learn the same lessons again and again? Are you new to this job title/position? Maybe you weren’t there at that time? Study the mistakes and lessons learned from the past versions of Halo and match making. Your current strategy is self defeating and back firing.
Fans/players of a particular game type, i.e. snipers in this case, will gladly wait a little while longer than normal to have a match set up just to get into their preferred game type. To say that there aren’t enough people playing and hide the numbers from us only makes one leery. Who cares if there are only a few hundred or so playing? At least they’re playing your game and not someone else’s. Those players don’t care that you want them to get excited about the “rotation” of games you’ve decided upon. Let them play their fill of their chosen game type (not yours) and when they want to check out what you’ve thought up in the “rotation” they can go see for themselves and get exposure to other game variations - then it is by their choice rather than by your imposed “rotation”.
Keep taking steps backward and you’ll lose your footing altogether.
Please reconsider your actions and put snipers (and any other highly requested game variant back on).
Sincerely,
A long time Halo fan

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Team Snipers is currently not in the matchmaking rotation. Personally, I’d love to see it in the SWAT playlist as it doesn’t deviate that much from basic SWAT despite having energy shielding for everyone.

I don’t think that is a good idea. More than half of swat gunfights are not scoped in meaning you would have to hit lots of snapshots. Also the sniper has a 4 shot clip while normal swat weapons are 12 shot clips.

It should be… why is Breakout still in the Ranked hopper?

I thought the numbers were important to the reasoning as to why Snipers isn’t supported right now, yet nobody plays Breakout! lol

I’m fine with snipers being a way for a time. I need the break away from it. Then when it’s back it gets me all excited again. Anyway if you miss it you can always play it in customs.

> 2535450479150563;5:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Team Snipers is currently not in the matchmaking rotation. Personally, I’d love to see it in the SWAT playlist as it doesn’t deviate that much from basic SWAT despite having energy shielding for everyone.
>
> I don’t think that is a good idea. More than half of swat gunfights are not scoped in meaning you would have to hit lots of snapshots. Also the sniper has a 4 shot clip while normal swat weapons are 12 shot clips.

Mmm I feel like your missing the point he’s trying to say. Which is why have a playlist for snipers and you die in one or two shots. I understand what he means but I feel the community will complain to much if it was like this only because some people would get one more than the other and all they want to play is one of the two gametypes. Treating the two gametypes like we used to do with objectives wouldn’t work in Halo 5.

> 2533274798353461;4:
> To whom it may concern,
> I’m speaking directly to whomever is in charge of multiplayer game play and the decision making therein.
> Removing social and ranked snipers is a short sighted move. (See what I did there?)
> The competition is out doing you and the consumer doesn’t want to hear distraction and redirection because it only sounds like petty excuses. The consumer doesn’t want to be told what they should or should not consume otherwise they’ll find something else to spend their time and money on.
> The idea of “keeping things new and fresh” by using rotational matching making playlists and at the same time not having the tried and true playlists that fans have come to count on and look forward to playing only drives more people away. Long time Halo fans know this from prior versions of Halo and match making, for example like how things were with Halo 3 prior to providing a wide variety of game types. Why do you have to learn the same lessons again and again? Are you new to this job title/position? Maybe you weren’t there at that time? Study the mistakes and lessons learned from the past versions of Halo and match making. Your current strategy is self defeating and back firing.
> Fans/players of a particular game type, i.e. snipers in this case, will gladly wait a little while longer than normal to have a match set up just to get into their preferred game type. To say that there aren’t enough people playing and hide the numbers from us only makes one leery. Who cares if there are only a few hundred or so playing? At least they’re playing your game and not someone else’s. Those players don’t care that you want them to get excited about the “rotation” of games you’ve decided upon. Let them play their fill of their chosen game type (not yours) and when they want to check out what you’ve thought up in the “rotation” they can go see for themselves and get exposure to other game variations - then it is by their choice rather than by your imposed “rotation”.
> Keep taking steps backward and you’ll lose your footing altogether.
> Please reconsider your actions and put snipers (and any other highly requested game variant back on).
> Sincerely,
> A long time Halo fan

Well put and absolutely true. I couldnt agree more.

Not to menntion snipers would give us some more relief from the ridiculousness that is the OP AR!

> 2533274972430429;7:
> I’m fine with snipers being a way for a time. I need the break away from it. Then when it’s back it gets me all excited again. Anyway if you miss it you can always play it in customs.

Custom Games is always the go to excuse for the lack of any playlist and im calling bull -Yoink-!! Taking a break from a game mode because you want to is hella different then because you have to. And minmizing the playlist count to funnel players into Breakout or Warzone is no better, a sad joke if anything. Your certainly entitled to your opinion but I would side with playing what i want regardless of the population count VS the next best option to what actually wanted OR playing a mode the dev WANTS me to play because it makes them MORE MONEY.

> 2533274873580796;6:
> It should be… why is Breakout still in the Ranked hopper?
>
> I thought the numbers were important to the reasoning as to why Snipers isn’t supported right now, yet nobody plays Breakout! lol

I agree with this. Honestly 343, just can Breakout and give us Snipers already - your fanbase demands it!

I wish Breakout was in the social listing, I’d have a much better chance at actually completing the commendations then.

No, but triple team has…