Is stability needed?

Apperantly when you get shot in halo 4 your aimer shakes? Is that true? Will it effect my snipe and Br shot? If it is not necassary I will just use dexerity…is stability needed?

it shakes when ur scoped it

> it shakes when ur scoped it

so the only time you get shook is if you get shot at and you are zoomed in? arn’t you supposed to get zoomed out when shot at in scope!

I swear you already made this thread? maybe it was someone else…

> I swear you already made this thread? maybe it was someone else…

i made this one first…just saw it in my history…I hate this feture in halo 4 and i want clear answers!

It doesn’t just shake, you get taken out of scope view if you’re shot when you’re scoped in, just like all of the other Halo games.

I think the Stability package negates this effect if I am remembering one of the interviews or videos correctly.

The Halo 4 interactive guide doesn’t do a great job of actually explaining the gameplay impacts of the different items it covers.

> It doesn’t just shake, you get taken out of scope view if you’re shot when you’re scoped in, just like all of the other Halo games.
>
> I think the Stability package negates this effect if I am remembering one of the interviews or videos correctly.
>
> The Halo 4 interactive guide doesn’t do a great job of actually explaining the gameplay impacts of the different items it covers.

No it doesn’t. If you are zoomed in and get shot, your screen shakes but you will still be looking through the scope. The stability package reduces the shake amount.

Source: I have the game.

In Halo 4 you do STAY in scope when shot, even without stability. Stability simply reduces the recoil. This would be useful for long range encounters with scoped weapons.