Is speed reader even possible?

I seriously cant even get through the first room… i even put on infinate ammo and the only wasy i can get past it is if i stay there for 3 minutes and spam nades, other wise i get killed by the endless wave of flood. How fast do i need to be moving to get this achivement its incredibly hard.

If i revert does the time reset back to my last checkpoint too?

Throw grenades from cover. You can get past the first area within 3 minutes.

try doing it with a co-op partner. That’s how I got the achie. It’s not hard at all

Run in circles+shotgun+hide behind sentinels=game is easy.

> Run in circles+shotgun+hide behind sentinels=game is easy.

Shotgun Flood chasing you + Flood stationed at areas Shotgun can’t reach + sentinels easily destroyed = exaggerated difficulty = level is a pain in the -Yoink-

> > Run in circles+shotgun+hide behind sentinels=game is easy.
>
> Shotgun Flood chasing you + Flood stationed at areas Shotgun can’t reach + sentinels easily destroyed = exaggerated difficulty = level is a pain in the -Yoink!-

If you shoot them at a distance they drop the shotgun and are forced to run at you.

You use the setinels more as a “meat?” shield and just thin out the flood from a distance, you don’t actually let them kill everything, cuz they wont, not even on Normal.

However rocket flood=-Yoink-

> > > Run in circles+shotgun+hide behind sentinels=game is easy.
> >
> > Shotgun Flood chasing you + Flood stationed at areas Shotgun can’t reach + sentinels easily destroyed = exaggerated difficulty = level is a pain in the -Yoink!-
>
> If you shoot them at a distance they drop the shotgun and are forced to run at you.
>
> You use the setinels more as a “meat?” shield and just thin out the flood from a distance, you don’t actually let them kill everything, cuz they wont, not even on Normal.
>
> However rocket flood=-Yoink!-

the level is no pain in tha -Yoink- at all. I also got the no die achie that I completed on my own. Just use the bandana skull and you’re fine

Also make sure you get a shotgun almost at the start and keep your pistol to shoot the rocket flood at a distance so they drop the rocket

You can safely assume every achievement is doable, though it may not be obvious how to do it.

> If you shoot them at a distance they drop the shotgun and are forced to run at you.
>
> You use the setinels more as a “meat?” shield and just thin out the flood from a distance, you don’t actually let them kill everything, cuz they wont, not even on Normal.
>
> However rocket flood=-Yoink!-

I developed a very different tactic. Rocket the distant Flood, wait until the Sentinels are destroyed then hide behind something and lure the Flood around the corner and spam frags.

Not really. The rocket launcher Flood are the easiest to deal with on this level.

> the level is no pain in tha -Yoink!- at all. I also got the no die achie that I completed on my own. Just use the bandana skull and you’re fine
>
> Also make sure you get a shotgun almost at the start and keep your pistol to shoot the rocket flood at a distance so they drop the rocket

That’s what I did and I found 2 methods with infinite ammo:

grenade from behind a corner
and alternate grenade throws from one side of a pillar to the other |. I say it’s a pain in the -Yoink- because there’s so many spawning Flood. In fact, I think the only parts that can hold you up is the one where those combat forms jump out from the blue glowing walls.

I like having the rocket launcher for distant Flood. For the rocket Flood, I just used frags.

> > If you shoot them at a distance they drop the shotgun and are forced to run at you.
> >
> > You use the setinels more as a “meat?” shield and just thin out the flood from a distance, you don’t actually let them kill everything, cuz they wont, not even on Normal.
> >
> > However rocket flood=-Yoink!-
>
> I developed a very different tactic. Rocket the distant Flood, wait until the Sentinels are destroyed then hide behind something and lure the Flood around the corner and spam frags.
>
> Not really. The rocket launcher Flood are the easiest to deal with on this level.
>
>
>
> > the level is no pain in tha -Yoink!- at all. I also got the no die achie that I completed on my own. Just use the bandana skull and you’re fine
> >
> > Also make sure you get a shotgun almost at the start and keep your pistol to shoot the rocket flood at a distance so they drop the rocket
>
> That’s what I did and I found 2 methods with infinite ammo:
>
> grenade from behind a corner
> and alternate grenade throws from one side of a pillar to the other |. I say it’s a pain in the -Yoink!- because there’s so many spawning Flood. In fact, I think the only parts that can hold you up is the one where those combat forms jump out from the blue glowing walls.
>
> I like having the rocket launcher for distant Flood. For the rocket Flood, I just used frags.

It’s not that the rocket flood are hard to deal with, its just that if you dont remember where they are, you cant tell they have a rocket until its flying at your face.

> It’s not that the rocket flood are hard to deal with, its just that if you dont remember where they are, you cant tell they have a rocket until its flying at your face.

With infinite ammo, I often find them to be the one of the first victims of my frags. Only time I got fired at was when I was dealing with the first (or second) rocket launcher Flood. I think the Needler Flood are the most dangerous.

I managed to get the achievement and captured the run to boot. If I get some time tomorrow, I’ll upload it to youtube and post the run here. I also get the no deaths achievement too in this run so it’s a full run, start to finish, under 30 minutes without dying.